Clap Clap Clap, way to go - NOT!

Aspii

I've played so many PvP matches, and have only seen one win. Nice balance in this game, eh?

Screenshot

This post is amazing and absolutely sums up the attitude for a good chunk of the player base. No wonder every forum post is a ***** session.

Edited by mSum

Bind all your slots to keys you can actually press with your left hand and you will find the game suddenly becomes more balanced.

That sucks man. Have you tried using that Naga MMO mouse or something?

Would be nice, just can't justify $100+ on a mouse... Like I said it's not that my hand doesn't work, just I can't make the quick shifts from key to key across a keyboard you'd need. thinking about getting a game pad laid out similar to the number pad, that I can handle. Or just buying one of the USB Numpads for laptops and rebinding all it's keys.

Edited by Quantum

He's not just a clicker. It seems he is a HARDCORE clicker that uses zero keybinds. Idk how anyone can play like that and expect to win anything...

Been reading this thread and i find it funny how people say clicker this and that,tell yah what this game aside from two classes you dont need to keybind,so what your point is i dont know.

Second ive never posted this before but here it is,most of you guys are WoW boys and i will admit that i never played WoW but many in my EQ2 guild did or i knew some on my server that did that i grouped or raided with and you know what is unanimous about WoW that they will alll say?

It's too easy and kiddy.

Myself,my main is an illusionist has been for seven years one of the tougher classes to play for many years and get this til i stopped raiding last year i was number one world wide in damage,that required Piece of mind,destructive rampage and one more but prior to that Time Warp and then perfecting the roatation and also to time it with those in group for instance wizard or warlock and adjusting on which class i was with.

Those WoW raids are a joke compared to EQ2,ask any hardcore raider of mmo's,but here ive been told "L2P" "Whiner" etc on these forums and this game is not even two months old.

My friends and guildys warned me about this WoW crowd and i thought maybe a different game,it being new maybe alittle more mature etc.

No way,this has got to be the worst,whinyest,trivial one line comment forum community that i have ever seen in all my years of mmo's,it's utterly pathetic and no most of you guys telling others "L2P" wow boys would not last long in a few guilds i have been in,i doubt you could handle the curve to be honest,keybinding lol.

Edited by Sathid

Would be nice, just can't justify $100+ on a mouse... Like I said it's not that my hand doesn't work, just I can't make the quick shifts from key to key across a keyboard you'd need. thinking about getting a game pad laid out similar to the number pad, that I can handle. Or just buying one of the USB Numpads for laptops and rebinding all it's keys.

I use the Belkin N52te. It takes awhile to get used to but once you do it's amazing. Ruffly 20 buttons all where you can reach them and if you have ever used a Adding Machine you'll take to is easily. Been using mine for 2 yrs and the thumb stick is finally starting to wear out. I'll be replacing it soon since I've been losing fights while my BH just spins from time to time cause of the thumb stick going bad. Combine that with a multi-button gaming mouse and you will never need your keyboard (unless you need to rp. =P). :D

Aren't these laid out pretty much the same:

QWE

ASD

ZXC

I accept that's not enough buttons for all abilities but if you can manage a numpad then you should at least be able to keybind some abilities pref the ones you need to access quickest like interrupts).

I've played so many PvP matches, and have only seen one win. Nice balance in this game, eh?

Screenshot

Once again: people who click, s-key, keyboard turn, etc., should never post screenshots or vids to prove their ineptitude, unless you want to be ridiculed and all your ideas to be completely ignored.

Aren't these laid out pretty much the same:

QWE

ASD

ZXC

I accept that's not enough buttons for all abilities but if you can manage a numpad then you should at least be able to keybind some abilities pref the ones you need to access quickest like interrupts).

That's fine to use the numpad for a basis of hotkeys. I know top end mmo'ers who do that. But they also use shift-#, alt-#, control-# along with insert, del, +, _, *, / on the numpad then the arrow keys and mouse to move. That's 45 hotkeys. But you need to have a biggish left hand to be able to do this and a left pinkie finger that is flexible and quick, a very rare trait in people.

Been reading this thread and i find it funny how people say clicker this and that,tell yah what this game aside from two classes you dont need to keybind,so what your point is i dont know.

Second ive never posted this before but here it is,most of you guys are WoW boys and i will admit that i never played WoW but many in my EQ2 guild did or i knew some on my server that did that i grouped or raided with and you know what is unanimous about WoW that they will alll say?

It's too easy and kiddy.

Myself,my main is an illusionist has been for seven years one of the tougher classes to play for many years and get this til i stopped raiding last year i was number one world wide in damage,that required Piece of mind,destructive rampage and one more but prior to that Time Warp and then perfecting the roatation and also to time it with those in group for instance wizard or warlock and adjusting on which class i was with.

Those WoW raids are a joke compared to EQ2,ask any hardcore raider of mmo's,but here ive been told "L2P" "Whiner" etc on these forums and this game is not even two months old.

My friends and guildys warned me about this WoW crowd and i thought maybe a different game,it being new maybe alittle more mature etc.

No way,this has got to be the worst,whinyest,trivial one line comment forum community that i have ever seen in all my years of mmo's,it's utterly pathetic and no most of you guys telling others "L2P" wow boys would not last long in a few guilds i have been in,i doubt you could handle the curve to be honest,keybinding lol.

yep, your guildies were baddie raiders who never did truly challenging content. No matter what i may have to say about WoW (obvioulsy not playing it now), one thing I will say is that the heroic raids when they come out are NOT easy. You as a clicker would never have succeeded in raids such as LK heroic. Or Sunwell. Or Ulduar heroics with the extra requirements to get the achievements. You would have repeatedly died and wiped the raid. Now normal 10 man raids in wow, most the smarter chimpanzees out there can complete.

So no...they probably left wow because the skill gap between the heroic raids (when done at appropriate times, not a tier later or after crap like the 50% ICC buff) and normal raids were too much for them to overcome.

The fact is the OP is a terrible player and if he used keybinds maybe just MAYBE he could be more effective as he has more freedom. Sure doesn't gaurantee it though.

I never played WoW. Clickers are still bad.

Screenshot

Dude you haven't bound any keys other than the game default. Quit keyboard turning, clicking > 70% of your abilities, and qq'ng. You're playing the easiest class to play and you're awful. MMO's and any kind of pvp games are not for you sir. It's ok at least you still have TV. Now, stop reading this and go back to whining about how it's someone else's fault you suck at everything you do.

yep, your guildies were baddie raiders who never did truly challenging content. No matter what i may have to say about WoW (obvioulsy not playing it now), one thing I will say is that the heroic raids when they come out are NOT easy. You as a clicker would never have succeeded in raids such as LK heroic. Or Sunwell. Or Ulduar heroics with the extra requirements to get the achievements. You would have repeatedly died and wiped the raid. Now normal 10 man raids in wow, most the smarter chimpanzees out there can complete.

So no...they probably left wow because the skill gap between the heroic raids (when done at appropriate times, not a tier later or after crap like the 50% ICC buff) and normal raids were too much for them to overcome.

Your dreaming lol current raids are in Drunder yah,i bet if i took my guild and placed them in WoW we would steam roll mobs and then get bored quick,really you have no clue your WoW doesnt come close macro boy.

Edited by Sathid

Your dreaming lol current raids are in Drunder yah,i bet if i took my guild and placed them in WoW we would steam roll mobs and then get bored quick,really you have no clue your WoW doesnt come close macro boy.

I got an idea shut up about WoW and say anything that refers to the OP.

Do you think he is a good player, or even knows what the hell he is doing, based on the screen shot?

Obviously you don't or you would of come to the OPs defence instead of just trying to talk crap to the people who KNOW HES A BAD.

Edited by Acindo

Is this a joke? You're level 48 and that was your score?

Are you new to PvP? If so, you just need to learn how to play, and best way to do it is to keep playing. Eventually you'll get better. Or hope that you do. Because that is honestly one pathetic score. Maybe PvP is just not meant for you.

Hey folks,

While we do appreciate and read feedback, both positive and negative, we do ask that said feedback is constructive and respectful. If you need some guidelines for doing so, we do have a post here via our Dev Tracker that explains it:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

In addition there is a thread which has a compilation of feedback you may want to read and post in here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

We'll be closing this thread, but do encourage folks to post constructive feedback about the game in future threads. Thanks for your understanding!