Did Bioware break carbonize ??

Libertine

Just been looking over some fraps videos from tonights(first time i played since this weeks patch) warzones and what struck me as odd is that on a number of occasions carbonize simply doesnt work on enemies even if they dont have a white resolve bar...

anyone notice anything similar ?

video is currently uploading to youtube but that will take 2 more hours, ill post that when its done.

i've noticed a lot of times i carbonize ahead of people; it has a slow ramp up time it sorta feels like? You have to get a feel for it. That said I've heard rumors that the set bonus that increases the stun on carbonize really breaks the ability.

i've noticed a lot of times i carbonize ahead of people; it has a slow ramp up time it sorta feels like? You have to get a feel for it. That said I've heard rumors that the set bonus that increases the stun on carbonize really breaks the ability.

i know how to use carbonize...valor rank 60 and all that...

i did recently aquire a 2nd piece of combat tech gear that gave me the 2 piece bonus of 0.5sec increase on carbonize ... might be worth looking into ... ill test this out tomorrow.

i know how to use carbonize...valor rank 60 and all that...

i did recently aquire a 2nd piece of combat tech gear that gave me the 2 piece bonus of 0.5sec increase on carbonize ... might be worth looking into ... ill test this out tomorrow.

then you should already know............that the carbonize is broken............with this set bonus..........its been documented...........

then you should already know............that the carbonize is broken............with this set bonus..........its been documented...........

Brilliant ^^ at least nobody could accuse you of being an @ss about it :rolleyes:

Edited by XuBlaks

*rolleyes*

you might want to re-read my post again, the part where it says "recently got 2nd part of combat tech".

i had no issues before thursday cause i was running either eliminator or supercommando set up to that point.

what he is tryin to say in his douchie way is that there is a bug wit the two piece bonus taht causes it not to work all the time. there was a few post bout it yesterday. sorry that he doesnt realise that not everyone is reading the forums all the time. maybe they just come to it when they need an anwser. dont mind them.

what he is tryin to say in his douchie way is that there is a bug wit the two piece bonus taht causes it not to work all the time. there was a few post bout it yesterday. sorry that he doesnt realise that not everyone is reading the forums all the time. maybe they just come to it when they need an anwser. dont mind them.

figured as much, heres a video of voidstar yesterday evening, has a couple of examples in it where carbonize doesnt work. one is at the beginning when the scoundrel jumps me, other is 30sec or so before the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2Va3qVrvcs

figured as much, heres a video of voidstar yesterday evening, has a couple of examples in it where carbonize doesnt work. one is at the beginning when the scoundrel jumps me, other is 30sec or so before the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2Va3qVrvcs

Everyone knows its bugged, tons of sites where ppl complain about it. In 1.1.2 nothing mentioned. Guess its not important enough ... :rolleyes:

The combat tech pvp armor set bugs Carbonize so that it rarely works even if conditions are perfect, this is why I wear the Eliminator set lol

luckily i only have 2 pieces of the set so far and I can replace one of those by equal eliminator gear, gets rid of the 2 piece bonus at least ... still a bit of a bummer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.