Goldsellers and SWTOR

Nightfalll

Working on my second 50, ive been playing since Dec 13th. So its been awhile.

In all that time, ive had one, ONE, gold seller email ingame. Thats it. Also, no gold sellers yelling in game or in general chat shouting their fool head off.

This is the first MMO that ive seen that happen to. Yes yes, I know, creds are easy to make, but in other mmos, they are as well.

Bio, you have done an amazing job keeping them out of the game...Well done

There's nothing to spend money on so who would they sell to? Not a real profitable game from a gold farmers perspective.

It costs me 100k if we wipe (albeit unecessarily) for a night while raiding. Granted, while money is stupid easy to make in this game not everyone likes doing dailies.

Gold was stupid easy to make in TBC/Wrath/Cata too, yet gold sellers are still thriving.

lol can you imagine , some asian boss cursing the day he decided to buy fifty Swtor codes on launch day ?

thank god, they crawled out of every hole, in every server, with every iteration and offer possible within weeks of rift release, trion did a decent job of niping it in the bud though..

In all that time, ive had one, ONE, gold seller email ingame. Thats it. Also, no gold sellers yelling in game or in general chat shouting their fool head off.

I've had dozens although not many lately. I'm guessing they've moved to the imperial side which has twice as many players at any given time.

Also, the complete lack of things to buy or pay money for and the showering of credits makes it less profitable.

It costs me 100k if we wipe (albeit unecessarily) for a night while raiding. Granted, while money is stupid easy to make in this game not everyone likes doing dailies.

Gold was stupid easy to make in TBC/Wrath/Cata too, yet gold sellers are still thriving.

Like you said in TOR it's way too easy to make credits.

WoW also has ALOT of stuff you can bu with gold. Mounts, noncombat pets (soon they will be!) toys like the trainset, a bunch of extra goodies. TOR doesn't have any of that sure there are 1.5 million mounts but really if you have one you have them all because they are just different colors.

This is the first MMO that ive seen that happen to. Yes yes, I know, creds are easy to make, but in other mmos, they are as well.

Bio, you have done an amazing job keeping them out of the game...Well done

Get whispers 2 or 3 times a week, but I just ignore them.

Ive had zero in game whispers.......Is it really because theres nothing to buy at endgame?

Well, theres another reason why endgame content is substandard.../shrug

Uh oh, I think all the forum negativity is starting to affect me....................

There's nothing to spend money ..

Just if you:

- don't like to own different bikes (even more the rare one for 1.5 mil each)

- don't do FPs or raids which leads to some nifty repair cost

- don't craft

- don't buy 1+ items from the kiosk

So if you can't spent your money ... you migt not even play this game ;)

But yes, nice work to get right of gold spammers :).

And banning! Every singel "look like" I reported was banned within 24 hours (the low levels at high level planets).

Well, theres another reason why endgame content is substandard.../shrug

Wrong!

Alone the rare bikes I know are 4.5 mil not including all the 99k bikes. And if you like to you can spend ALOT of money for crafted buff potions.

Edited by Jahor

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.