Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Anyone else come to a grinding halt around Tatooine?

Daedricshots

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to stop around tattooine, just do the class quest, and level up with space missions and such to bridge me to alderan. I told myself I wouldn't do that with my first republic character, but I've given up the last few times I seriously tried to log in that guy.

Just hit Tattoine and what killed me was the full mission log error. It was vague and I had no idea why I could not do very many missions so I moved quickly through three planets (as main quests were still doable) and then bam! Level 23 on Tat and quickly found myself totally outclassed.

Now I have been going back to older planets to pick up XP and level up correctly (which I had been doing until the vague error which I did not understand started me skipping). Now it feels kind of boring because I had already put time in those planets so it is redundant. Worst, I went back to the oldest planet to finish a mission or two, a 2+ and a 4 heroic and after doing each solo...a whopping 5 XP for each. D'oh!

Moving on as quickly as I can to return to Tat at a more appropriate level. Just hit level 25 so now I can finally use my STAP! I'll probably get back to Tat at around level 26/27 which should work much better.

Cy

Edited by CyklopzKY

Tattooine feels at least a little more like a PLANET than the others, it would feel like a real one if you add some sandstorms, more realistic behaving animal population, extend the map to a real global one, get rid of the exhaustion zones and invisble lines, add day/night change and sand dune animation like in Uncharted3. Double the framerate, give me the possibility to build a house in the outskirts of Mos Ila... yeah I´ll be back in 10 years.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.