Announcing The Old Republic Guild Summit

CourtneyWoods

I hope when yal get to gether yal decide and make it where guilds have a meetting place where we can decorate and also where a guild can keep money in a vault so if any member is in need it is there but where the guild masters say so that would be cool

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look ppl you are REALLY starting to sound like a broken record!! :jawa_evil: As we all know the game has a few bugs, SO WHAT?! If you all remember WoW didn't get too big of a good start either... That game was BUG CENTRAL when it was first released. Give them time I'm sure that they will fix everything. But with this meeting I wish all the Guild Leaders luck, and hope that they may find a way to make the Guild invites a little easier. :)

I know this game has issues, but this game actually gets weekly updates.

I can write a single player game or even a 4 player console game there are next to no variables to consider in the code compared to writing a MMO with endless variable and ever changing scenarios. There is bound to be errors. To the complexity of this games development I'm surprised there aren't even more issues.

My point is if you all hate it then quit and get off the forum. We who like mmo's and understand the problems of writing code can live with the minor bugs.

Uneducated people tend to talk out their *** and flame out of ignorance of the unknown. That's more aggravating then the bugs themselves.

Can anyone name one popular mmo that launched bug free, full of content, and had a large layer base. There are none because it can't be done!!!!!! These types of games take years of modifications before they become almost bug free.

The really sad thing is these guys developed 4 new raid zones, warzones, and planets. All before the game was ever released. These guys planned on having content available for months and months after the launch so we wouldn't have to wait for a expansion and fork out more cash.

They are fixing the game and releasing new content which is a fantastic idea considering most mmo's take 1 year to 3 years before we ever see a new raid zone let alone anything else.

Like I said most of this community reminds me of a rich kid that has been spoiled it's entire life and complains about anything.

I end this with. Do something constructive and send them valid scripts with improvements, write detailed bug reports, or just quit. LEARN TO WRITE CODE OR SHUT UP!!!!!!

And those weekly updates don't have a whole lot. Tell me how come we are not seeing systems that are in every other game on the market like a combat log or custom UI's? No this community isn't a spoiled rich kid, it's an MMO community who is fed up and did pay good money for a game that's not ready.

Many of those going to the Austin Summit will be at the 12th Tor-World Guild Town Hall in Teamspeak. dozens of guild leaders and officers will be in attendance.

This is your chance to get your feedback to Bioware. They listen to all of the meetings and we will be looking to hear from all of you as to what we should be talking to Bioware about.

Sign up and lets hear your feedback. We already have a list from last month's meeting that you can look at too.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=3060526#post3060526

At this point until there is an Looking for a Dungeon Tool, Dual Speccing I am not renewing.

I like the game but the fact they are brining in people who an minority and listened to them rather then the massive casuals writing in and trying to explain what they want well yeah I'll be back once we get to the point where the hardcore elitists are not being listened to only. We all know any game based on their play style does not sell

They've been neglecting these boards for more than a month because they're unprofessional, and won't act like they care, until their game is tanking. If a few nonconstructive posts, can scare away the people in charge, then they don't deserve to be in charge.

Or maybe it's because of posts like this. ^

Why respond to nonsense?

At this point until there is an Looking for a Dungeon Tool, Dual Speccing I am not renewing.

I like the game but the fact they are brining in people who an minority and listened to them rather then the massive casuals writing in and trying to explain what they want well yeah I'll be back once we get to the point where the hardcore elitists are not being listened to only. We all know any game based on their play style does not sell

How are they catering to hardcore elitists at all? Hardcore players stopped doing Flashpoints more than a month ago and likely couldn't care less about finding groups since they all group with each other.

All operations are easy across all modes and settings. PvP is only a grind right now, there are no ranks or anything beyond things like Champion and Battlemaster, which are equivalent to Grand Marshal or High Warlord, in that the only difficult part was finding enough time in the day to grind in the lagfest that is Ilum.

Gear is easier to get than any other recent MMO I've played. How are they catering to hardcores?

Edited by Acri

What a joke!

Spend your money fixing your broken game instead!

You already know what needs fixing..

I agree that there is plenty of stuff broken, but the design team isn't the group to fix this. BW doesn't need to worry about their cash flow or how a summit like this will effect it.