Do You Like SWTOR In It's Current State? YES/NO

StrikeOfLight

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

I still enjoy the game. Loved the story, it made lvling very enjoyable for me. Currently at 50 and hoping to start running ops soon.

I do agree that the game has stuff thats need to be fixed though.

- All the bugs in the current endgame content

- MOre content added for 50's (sure it'll come eventually though)

- Disappointed in the fact that tionese, columi and rakata gear have the same model, just different color schemes. Hope that future sets will have different looks.

Since I don't really PvP, I won't comment on that.

Like I said, I still enjoy playing the game, and I'm hopeful that the issues ppl are having will get fixed in the months to come

Last count was accurate.

"NO" votes maintain at exactly 55 as of last count, counted 3x, excluding all double-votes and partial/unclear votes.

Count stands.

In that case I just have to respectfully disagree and call 'no confidence' for your poll.

And we can leave it at that.

Thank you for trying something positive.

Edited by C-Bee

In that case I just have to respectfully disagree and call 'no confidence' for your poll.

And we can leave it at that.

Thank you for trying something positive.

Perhaps you are counting ahead of last poll. Do the new updated-to-page numbers look more familiar to your own count?

As I have said before, if there is any question about a person's yes or no leanings, they are grouped with undecided. Many answers are vague and therefore difficult to decide. Others have voted twice and I have caught them, and still others are cross-talking where a vote may be seen as a yes or a no, but they are only elaborating their earlier position.

I have counted four times. The totals, in my opinion, are completely accurate and always return the same results upon recount.

Edited by StrikeOfLight

Yes, While some bugs exist it hasn't broken the game for me, and I think this game gets a nice sense of flow going. Attack animations are fluid and flow well into each other, and the stories (SI, Smuggler as of now) are well written and immersive. While the game has issues with its multiplayer they don't really bother me because I'm of the school of thought that games should at least be able to support themselves on their single-player, which this does quite well.

Only my opinion,and others will disagree, but i think this game is awesome.

Yes, While some bugs exist it hasn't broken the game for me, and I think this game gets a nice sense of flow going. Attack animations are fluid and flow well into each other, and the stories (SI, Smuggler as of now) are well written and immersive. While the game has issues with its multiplayer they don't really bother me because I'm of the school of thought that games should at least be able to support themselves on their single-player, which this does quite well.

Only my opinion,and others will disagree, but i think this game is awesome.

You do know it's an MMO right? Because you seem to be confused on that subject.

Yes.

I am an independent guy, though I like people and yearn for community. This design suits me.

I also expect the game is not finished. I expect there will be improvements in many areas like crafting and PvP. I have great hopes for what may yet come to be, but I am not rushing, and I don't believe in any mythical 'end-game'. There is the whole game, and then there is what is not the game.

No

The Ilum Daily is painful to do and cant be fun for reps just getting farmed.

Warzone wins not counting towards the daily drives me crazy.

The endless bugs in PVE just make it a totally infuriating experience not to mention a waste of time.

If this is true the future of the game doesn't look too bright. From the few people who still play 50% dislikes it and will probably quit... :(

And if you take into account all the people who dislike and quit without coming to the forums...

Are you also talking to the 350,000 who are...you know...playing the game instead of posting on the forums?

Stands to reason that at least 200,000 of those are yes votes.

Just sayin'...

Early conclusion of the thread:

It's not just a handful of forumtrolls disliking the game.

Thank you OP, for proving a point, although your counting is a bit off.

Only thing this thread conclusively proves is that the more vocal of the taters are on the forums. If this surprises anyone, you haven't been playing mmo games for very long.

Edited by Sparklehorse

Early conclusion of the thread:

It's not just a handful of forumtrolls disliking the game.

Thank you OP, for proving a point, although your counting is a bit off.

I have spent an hour counting and recounting. I do not understand where I return wrong numbers. And even if I do, the ratios should at least be similar if you were to take away from undecideds and giving to both yes and no groups.

I am biased to no side, even though I group myself with the NO crowd.

But I am happy to prove the point you reference.

Edited by StrikeOfLight

I have spent an hour counting and recounting. I do not understand where I return wrong numbers. And even if I do, the ratios should at least be similar if you were to take away from undecideds and giving to both yes and no groups.

I am biased to no side, even though I group myself with the NO crowd.

But I am happy to prove the point you reference.

Your count is fine.

On a side note. we have alot of new accounts with no avatars disliking the game. Seems to be a new fashion these days!

That shouldnt be possible without purhasing a game (not tested but this is what BW was saying just weeks ago). That said, I think the opinion of new accountholders that dont have avatar set, are just as important as those who troll on these forums daily.

Edited by C-Bee