20% nerf my *****

imhtwo

Hidden Strike: The damage output of this ability has been decreased by approximately 20% to control burst damage and because it was enabling significantly faster than intended kills in PvP.

Before i avg 3.4-4k, now 2098-2200. I think thats a little more that 20%

Nice way to kill a class and give nothing in it place.

Classic MMO BS BW.

Wasted class now, time to spin up another class.

20% of base damage actually is around 30-40% of the old damage if your factoring in haveing biochem with near 100% crit amplfier. This isn't even taking in effect the 20% ap lost on Acid blade. So yes the damage reduction is quite significant on crits near 40% damage reduction

Finally operatives are nerfed! Best patch since release

You're one of the wow cry babies that caused this. Troll somewhere else, kid.

I'd agree that the stun duration from hidden strike was a little too long, but BW have completely over nerfed this class.

Bioware are doing a pretty pathetic job so far, in all aspects, not just this.

I'd agree that the stun duration from hidden strike was a little too long, but BW have completely over nerfed this class.

Really? I never played world of warcraft, and calling me a kid really makes you old.

I guess im older than you :))

He does not need to learn how to use CC and stuns - he is maxed out on the holy trinity of QQ, forumrage and self-entitlement. No MMO PvP build or gear is capable of countering the constant battering that rotation gives.

Doh! I should've seen that.

I was killing tanks in the initial stun, now I can do it in the initial double stun. One more second, woopy. The class needed to be fix, end of discussion.

Then I'm just guessing you never leveled your OP past 40.

Guess I just got troll pulled but man I just hate people like you.

I was killing tanks in the initial stun, now I can do it in the initial double stun. One more second, woopy. The class needed to be fix, end of discussion.

My op is full champ/bm. I'm not able to kill tanks at all. I think your just pulling facts outa your ***. Yeah, operatives and scoundrels needed to be looked at. But taking away 40% dps on a burst class that has little to no sustained dps killed it. When i now open up on someone and see 1.2k pop up i just leave. I know i cant kill it. Were effectively reduced to stacking relic , crit adrenal and get lucky to be able to kill anyone at equally geared level in a wz situation.

As far as the pve side goes. Operatives don't belong, or deserve any spot in a raid past flashpoints hm`s. And only flashpoints if you are specced healer. I haven't tried lethality in pve, so cant say anything about it. But Conc is worthless. Deadweight.

This is for all the noob op players crying about the op nerf. Get over it, it happen and FYI if you stay in SWTOR long enough you will see that at some point in time all the classes will see a nerf. If you can't handle it. get out.

The burst damage needed to be nerfed however they need better sustained damage since they did nerf the burst.

I average like 3.5k. Sometimes get the 5k still but not much. The class is 10 times better this way. You're not in and out so fast anymore but only for 3 more seconds.

And fresh 50's still get hit for over 6-7k.

I'm a battlemaster, and my hidden strike is critting for 3.5k. This is with crit/surge and power enhancements. Why are you spreading misinformation?

My op is full champ/bm. I'm not able to kill tanks at all. I think your just pulling facts outa your ***. Yeah, operatives and scoundrels needed to be looked at. But taking away 40% dps on a burst class that has little to no sustained dps killed it. When i now open up on someone and see 1.2k pop up i just leave. I know i cant kill it. Were effectively reduced to stacking relic , crit adrenal and get lucky to be able to kill anyone at equally geared level in a wz situation.

As far as the pve side goes. Operatives don't belong, or deserve any spot in a raid past flashpoints hm`s. And only flashpoints if you are specced healer. I haven't tried lethality in pve, so cant say anything about it. But Conc is worthless. Deadweight.

Full champ myself. Against equally geared players damage is pretty laughable. Seems they have based our burst damage off us opening up on under geared players.

I have a lvl 50 Powertech that is now my main. Make no mistake, Ops are now second rate. Still playable, but far inferior to most other classes.

i think u were the tank that got killed, u were probably pathetic too, plus after knockdown everyone is immune to CC til bar drop. so erm... u fail troll.

You know that with the current mechanics mitigation stats sucks in pvp making tanks easy to kill than they should when they dont have their CDs up.

More info: http://taugrim.com/2012/01/19/understanding-swtors-avoidance-and-mitigation-mechanics-for-tanks-in-pvp/

Finally operatives are nerfed! Best patch since release

Can't wait till carebares like this QQ when their class (I know you play a sorc don't deny it) gets nerfed 10x harder.

I still roll nubs on my OP, and now they don't have an excuse as to why they lost, which makes it all the better. I would like to see some tweaks tho, you guys are correct with your damage numbers, that AP nerf was bunk.

Stun locks all day son, I feel like im playing my Sin from AION pre-nerf.

Get owned kid.