will this game survive more than 1 year?

akunamatata

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I played WoW for 7 years and over that time i saw alot of forum related QQ, i'll offer some examples. When warhammer was set to come out people took to using the phrase " WoW " as Waiting on Warhammer and began to insult warcraft once warhammer came out the hate shifted onto warhammer. This cycle has been repeating itself each time a new game is released and people always seem to jump on the hate bandwagon.

Right now the popular thing to do is hate on SWTOR. It's like things such as twilight (yeah bad example) alot of people hate on it but i bet very few people have actually seen it, i've never seen it personally so i dont follow the cool crowd in bashing it.

People look at GW2 now and declare it to second coming but it's almost certain people will find things to complain about when GW2 is actually released and the same applies to blizzards titan project whenever that is released people will find reasons insult it.

There was a time when patience existed but those days are gone these days some people's approaches to things are " now now now i want it now " which is dissapointing, rome was not built in a day and all games need time to grow and mature.

Edited by Berazad

It's like things such as twilight (yeah bad example) alot of people hate on it but i bet very few people have actually seen it, i've never seen it personally so i dont follow the cool crowd in bashing it.

I saw it (married) and it was horrible.