Just look at this screenshot, please

Koendewit

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have actually seen this a lot lately. Seems everyone has a sorc/cons or comm/merc now. I posted a week ago about how I feel I see almost all ranged in PvP now and melee are becoming extinct. While its possible to have a few melee some matches, its just become less and less of popular.

Resolve is so borked and almost every ranged person can CC you in some way shape or form long enough to kill you 1 on 1 almost every time if you are a melee class. Even easier if as melee you dont have all your CDs up.

only 7 sorcs, one was an assassin (probably how some of your team got a couple of kills lol)

but yeah good luck killing groups of sorcs!

this is a sign of things to come i'm afraid

Edited by Evuke

only 7 sorcs, one was an assassin (probably how some of your team got a couple of kills lol)

but yeah good luck killing groups of sorcs!

this is a sign of things to come i'm afraid

Yea they just stand in groups of 4 with their bubbles up and you cant do **** because they trade knockbacks and stuns and spam lightning all day long!

One of the "Sorcs" have Protection damage so in essence he was an Assassin and not a "Sorc" as im sure some of the others were as well. SI is one of the most played classes in the game id say but have no numbers to back that claim but just because Assassins and Sorcs both use the same icon doesnt mean they are all "Sorcs" I play a Madness Assassin and I get healing points in the 20k range and also protection damage in the 40-60k range and still do 160k+ damage being only lvl25 so no not all icons of the SI means "Sorc"

A bunch of terrible players vs a lot of terrible Republic players. Even in 6-0/600-0 games I never see such incredibly low numbers. It was 290-0 and there was like 1 person over 200k damage. How about we stop trying to gauge what class is OP when there's just a bunch of bad pugs.

TL;DR: Sorcs would get ripped by any geared/good players.

Ive seen 6 to 8 plenty of times.here's the deal when all those people were pointing at Op's and there openers on people that could kill someone fast,those Op's died fast right after,not so with this Inquis/Sorc train.

I kept saying it for almost two weeks and people just kept complaining about Op's,groups of these guys sorcs/inquis with the bubbles,stuns,and DoT's on yah is too much,it's just too much not even groups of Op's could do this.

Edited by Sathid

A bunch of terrible players vs a lot of terrible Republic players. Even in 6-0/600-0 games I never see such incredibly low numbers. It was 290-0 and there was like 1 person over 200k damage. How about we stop trying to gauge what class is OP when there's just a bunch of bad pugs.

Dude, keep trolling... keep trolling....

You mean there aren't any teams of 8 Operatives? I thought they were the most overpowered class in the history of MMOs?

According to all the Sorcs at least.

Most scoundrels ive seen in the same group including myself was three and one of them was a heal spec.

Ive seen 6 to 8 plenty of times.here's the deal when all those people were pointing at Op's and there openers on people that could kill someone fast,those Op's died fast right after,not so with this Inquis/Sorc train.

I kept saying it for almost two weeks and people just kept complaining about Op's,groups of these guys sorcs/inquis with the bubbles,stuns,and DoT's on yah is too much,it's just too much not even groups of Op's could do this.

I don't care what the other team has. You didn't break 100k damage. Go back to your hole and learn to play. Your opinions are worthless untill you understand basic game mechanics well enough to do what you should be capable of at level 25.

nice hat bro

Edited by Iamurfriend

Indeed

Ive been seeing this for almost three weeks so im surprised more havent tbh.

On my server the imperials have at min 4 casters and throw in some Bh's for good measure.

I havent seen this at all...Though it doesnt really matter either..Imps are horribad ( save for the brave few) on Ajunta Pal at lvl 50.

I don't care what the other team has. You didn't break 100k damage. Go back to your hole and learn to play. Your opinions are worthless untill you understand basic game mechanics well enough to do what you should be capable of at level 25.

nice hat bro

Ive broken 100k many times but i rarely ever try to get most kills etc im more of a objective type of player and i do know the mechanics of the game and if you have played against me your most likely one of those casters on Ajunta Pall,you guys easy rolled to BM gear and know it,you do not have skill in any form imo when i see groups like 80% casters that i see and get this you guys still lose some lol.

Edited by Sathid

Dude, keep trolling... keep trolling....

It's not trolling, you need to go look up what trolling is. What I said is true. The numbers both teams put out for the amount of time the game lasted was garbage.

So basically your entire point about how "OP" the class is, is invalid.

I havent seen this at all...Though it doesnt really matter either..Imps are horribad ( save for the brave few) on Ajunta Pal at lvl 50.

Ive been lvl 50 fighting these Imps for three weeks or maybe alittle bit more,i can tell who is who and what gear they got,there is some very good Imp players,BUT they farmed alot before the bracket and they outgeared so it was never a level field.

And you said you never seen it like this? then you dont Pvp at 50 on Ajunta Pall.