Spinning in circles bug?

fyrene

Ok so I am not sure if I am alone on this one. But does ANYONE else get a bug in Warzones where your camera just starts spinning and does not go away? It seems I only get it in Warzones so not to sure if it has to do with my keyboard. Just seeing if anyone else experiences this.

I have had a (maybe) similar issue since 2 patches ago. My camera does not spin but it randomly shoots the wrong direction. Example: I am running out of the huttball starting entrance and suddenly my camera decides BAM you are now smacking into the wall in the opposite direction.

Same with when I land in civil war. I land and as soon as I grab my mouse my camera shoots me left.

My guess is it's a logitech mouse driver issue but haven't tried anything yet to fix it.

• 1 month later...
Ok so I am not sure if I am alone on this one. But does ANYONE else get a bug in Warzones where your camera just starts spinning and does not go away? It seems I only get it in Warzones so not to sure if it has to do with my keyboard. Just seeing if anyone else experiences this.

Im bumping this because I experience this ALL the time. Only fix ive found for it is to load out or in to something. Unfortunately, that means leaving the wz.

I play with a razer naga and G13 game pad. IDK if that has anything to do with it. Im sure it does somehow.

Having this exact same issue all of a sudden out of nowhere. It never happened before but it happens in the worse and most random times. Ill leap to someone, start to chase and BAM the camera flips out and point up and back so Im all disoriented and lost.

Happens in PVE too every 10 minutes or so. I havent been able to understand why it does it, or even begin to replicate it

yes that happens to me once in a while..also using razer naga

I found that hitting the arrow keys on my keyboard stops it!!

but I still get the autorun bug ALL the time while pressing hotkeys..I dunno if it's my binds or what but my friend does too with different binds

one the most annoying things in the game for me

• 10 months later...

if you have a Razer Naga, Logitech G600 or any other "MMO" mouse with lots of buttons, and you set those buttons to function as your numpad, it will cause issues. *NOTE THIS IS NOT A HARDWARE ISSUE, YOUR MOUSE IS WORKING FINE*

Shift + Num are hardwired keybinds within windows when Numlock is on. Shift + 8 is "up arrow", Shift + 2 is "down arrow" etc. So if you have Shift + a mouse button, and that mouse button references a Num key, you may be causing a weird issue.

i believe that if you unbind all of the Numpad related keybinds within the game (including the special windows functions) you should be fine. alternatively, you could stop using Shift as a modifier.

Edited by cashogy_reborn

This has been a bug for me since beta, and has never gotten addressed.

I've used Logitech, Naga and Cyborg mice with this game and they all suffer from the same bug, which leads me to think it's a game bug.

The worst is when you're walking on a ramp in huttball and the mouse goes into hyperspeed and you end up looking straight at the sky and just walk off the ramp carrying the ball. :w_mad:

I have found a problem like this before but it's caused by myself. if you're moving in any direction, or spinning camera and you somehow get taken out of the game screen, like clicking on taskbar or another window appears ontop of SWTOR even if you don't notice it, the movement will continue. This may or may not be the cause of your problems but since there's several people complaining about it then it's probably not.

EDIT: Also for random camera movements are you sure there's not something in the way of the infrared light under your mouse?

Edited by WaldoA

This has been a bug for me since beta, and has never gotten addressed.

I've used Logitech, Naga and Cyborg mice with this game and they all suffer from the same bug, which leads me to think it's a game bug.

The worst is when you're walking on a ramp in huttball and the mouse goes into hyperspeed and you end up looking straight at the sky and just walk off the ramp carrying the ball. :w_mad:

not a game bug. get a better surface for your mouse