Space Slug Server Name change!

Kalarie

1) Who picked this name?

2) Is it even possible to change it or is that something BW won't even consider? I don't have any clue as to what would technically need to be done and how much work that involves.

3) Can you request your guild to be moved to another server or does everyone just have to roll on a new server and reform the guild?

maybe the name will become endearing in time...maybe... >.<

This is why I'm glad I didn't roll in with a guild. I can now get on The Fatman and be happy. Best server name ever in my opinion. Space Slug isn't the worst name ever though. I'm sure if you looked hard enough, you could find something to make you cringe even more.

Yeah see, I can't decide if it'll become one of those names everyone ends up liking, or if it will be one of those infamous names that the dedicated players avoid.

So far my guildies seem to be of the opinion that it's destined to be a backwater server.

It is memorable, i'll give it that

Cool name! I'm looking for a server with a generic name... as generic as possible, 'sector 1', 'system 1' 'server 1' would be sufficient...

Moomo Brothers or whatever is an example of one I would hate, where as...

Space Slug? pretty generic, doesn't sound too awful...

:csw_hoth:

The guild I am in will be on Space Slug and I love the name (for those that don't know space slugs were what was on the falcon when they were in the asteroid that was not an asteroid in Empire Strikes Back)

Those were Mynocks. I now feel like a loser for knowing this. Thank you for forcing that on me.

Those were Mynocks. I now feel like a loser for knowing this. Thank you for forcing that on me.

And those Mynocks were in the body of a _____ that was inside the asteroid.

Fill in the blank, or read the server name for the answer. :p

And those Mynocks were in the body of a _____ that was inside the asteroid.

Fill in the blank, or read the server name for the answer. :p

But that wasn't what was on the Falcon, which is what was stated. The Falcon was in the space slug.

/donebeinganerdfornow