One week and Bioware fixed (3) things about PvP.....Joke!

Xumaximus

*BIOWARE*.......What are you guys doing over there it takes you a week to come out with three changes to PvP 1) To get credit for acutally winning your matches (Something that should have been solved PRELAUNCH or the very next day....c'mon man) O and people are still having trouble with that

2) You put more turrents on Ilum........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (out of all the things to do with Ilum .....YOU put more turrents to fix it lol o thats great....congratz)

3) You fixed voidstar so that people arent jumping over the force field.......really Bioware....really now how hard was that to fix PLEASE explain that one cause that shoul dhave taken the whole 2 mins. but you had a week!! PvP department.......meet the unemployment line

*BIOWARE*.......What are you guys doing over there it takes you a week to come out with three changes to PvP 1) To get credit for acutally winning your matches (Something that should have been solved PRELAUNCH or the very next day....c'mon man) O and people are still having trouble with that

2) You put more turrents on Ilum........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (out of all the things to do with Ilum .....YOU put more turrents to fix it lol o thats great....congratz)

3) You fixed voidstar so that people arent jumping over the force field.......really Bioware....really now how hard was that to fix PLEASE explain that one cause that shoul dhave taken the whole 2 mins. but you had a week!! PvP department.......meet the unemployment line

Don't worry they left the Empire advantage in Civil War...

So wait... they fixed some issues, so that means they're a crappy company?

They just can't win, can they?

They took a WEEK to fix three issues......well two one of them isn't working correctly. An NO as a paying member every month that is NOT acceptable ......its wasted time and bad managment.....you may be alittle to young to understand that wasted time is wasted product...

So here we have a case of company can't win.

Bioware have fixed some issues with the game while trying to upgrade the game/expand it to give us more things to do as well.

This is a bad thing?

There are some problems in other MMO's that have been around since day one and still haven't been fixed. Maybe not drastic things or huge difference making problems but the difference between alot of MMO's that I have played and SW:TOR is that Bioware are actually listening to the community. No you can't please everyone, but so far I think they are doing a good job.

And not just that but you keep saying a WEEK, a WEEK? When is every major update and patch made? WEEKLY. These things aren't worth a hotfix because then you will just come to this forum and complain about downtime and my server reset trollol.

Dear Bioware

Stop fixing things

Thanks,

Original Poster

Edited by Kimbreda

The amount of fixes they've made since release is pathetic.

They clearly weren't prepared to run an MMO to compete with Blizzard.

Bioware have fixed some issues with the game while trying to upgrade the game/expand it to give us more things to do as well.

This is a bad thing?

There are some problems in other MMO's that have been around since day one and still haven't been fixed. Maybe not drastic things or huge difference making problems but the difference between alot of MMO's that I have played and SW:TOR is that Bioware are actually listening to the community. No you can't please everyone, but so far I think they are doing a good job.

And not just that but you keep saying a WEEK, a WEEK? When is every major update and patch made? WEEKLY. These things aren't worth a hotfix because then you will just come to this forum and complain about downtime and my server reset trollol.

Dear Bioware

Stop fixing things

Thanks,

Original Poster

These are trivial fixes, there are more serious issues that I have not heard anything about or seen any solutions for.

I.E ability lag,Resolve bar inconsistency, long load screens,fps issues and a cadre of new bugs daily, this game is just inconsistent from little things to major mechanics.

When will your patience wear out ? after 3 months of your money or 6 months?

This is a bad thing?

Dear Bioware

Stop fixing things

Thanks,

Original Poster

Yea....your right lets just wait for a full year WHILE still paying for the game every month no worries BIOWARE its cool your using your time very effective after all ..... :/

We all know it takes a week to fix a force field just right so that players cant escape....what in the world am i talking about silly me.

And of course why didnt I think about more turrets on Ilum to fix the server imbalance ill just sit right over there and write my check.....payable to Bioware right or is that EA!?

These are trivial fixes, there are more serious issues that I have not heard anything about or seen any solutions for.

I.E ability lag,Resolve bar inconsistency, long load screens,fps issues and a cadre of new bugs daily, this game is just inconsistent from little things to major mechanics.

As soon as D3 comes out!

Too much broken contents with this game. I bet there were less bugs with the game on release than there are right now. We are still seeing EV bugs, ability delays, even longer load times than before, broken daily quests, and the list goes on.

I have reported that sometimes one of my dot spell doesn't do anything after casting it multiple times on a mob and haven't heard a word about it being broken or getting a fix.

First of all updates to a multiserver functioning game like this or any other game are not something that you can just be like oh hey lets do this and hope it works. First they have to test the **** and figure out ways to actually fix the problems instead of putting in a fix that doesn't work like the warzone win thing.

Second when you are working with a large network like they are putting these fixes in (unless its a hot fix where they don't have to bring the system down) takes time which would be more aggravating to the paying customers then having a weekly update to fix some issues. This game isn't based only on PVP and there is still a large portion of the population who isn't even max level yet.

Also the nerfs to Operatives and some other classes were strictly for PVP.

Edited by Notannos
insulting

The few changes to ops/sco totally would take a week to put in place. They should get a raise what do you think!? Who cares Ilum is broken and that currently their are server imbalances..... Edited by Notannos
rude quote/reply

mine ran out in 3 weeks, my co-workers tell me "give it one more month man"....5/6 of us quit, 50/70 ppl in my guild quit...i know of only 2 ppl out of 20+ppl that are still playing who i know irl.....LEMON comes to mind

I'm not sure what your deal is, but seriously? Is this post a serious post? They are fixing issues as they come up. They are obviously testing their fixes before they are going live. I'm not a fan boy by any means, but geez, have some common sense.

My guess is, you have no clue about anything regarding the technical issues of the game once it goes past your own keyboard.

I'm not sure what your deal is, but seriously? Is this post a serious post? They are fixing issues as they come up. They are obviously testing their fixes before they are going live. I'm not a fan boy by any means, but geez, have some common sense.

My guess is, you have no clue about anything regarding the technical issues of the game once it goes past your own keyboard.

I know huh! I should totally be happy paying 15 dollars a month plus the intital cost of the game to get a few sprinkles of PvP fixes......wanna write our checks out together :)

Afterall Ilum is pretty fun with all those crates, metal machines (that do nothing) and stuff....im so excited! More please :)

You didn't pay for sprinkles of PvP fixes for 15 dollars a month, you paid to play the game as a whole and not just the one area your simple mind is unable to get out of focus. Weekly patches to fix minor bugs as they come up is more than most other MMO is capable of doing. Enjoy the game however your like, if you want to focus on the crappy little bit then so be it.

People like you are annoying. The game has just recently been released their is obviously going to be plenty of bugs to be fixed. Clearly you have no idea what it takes to create such a massive game.

And again it turret, not turrents. Lulz

You didn't pay for sprinkles of PvP fixes for 15 dollars a month, you paid to play the game as a whole and not just the one area your simple mind is unable to get out of focus. Weekly patches to fix minor bugs as they come up is more than most other MMO is capable of doing. Enjoy the game however your like, if you want to focus on the crappy little bit then so be it.

Ironic for someone on a pvp server, I assume you rolled there to tell people you are a ****** over actually doing any pvp?