Plz bioware Nerf us

staticcc

Its just so boring spam tracer missile that hits crazy hard and heat seeking missile that hits even harder if the target aint dead after ur tracer missile....

Repeat the braindead 1 button kill again again again.....

And yeah i dont full arsenal why should i when i just kill anything whit 1 button...

Im not the healing type + Not fun being a almost immortal healer..

And plz how can they nerf Operatives they sux at lvl 50 pvp cant even get me down to 70% whit what ppl are qqing about burst and now whit they nerf it dosent even tickle..

Edited by staticcc

And plz how can they nerf Operatives they sux at lvl 50 pvp cant even get me down to 70% whit what ppl are qqing about burst and now whit they nerf it dosent even tickle..

LOL immortal healer my *** if two people get on me i go down faster than a 5 dollar ******. I sometimes have to check to make sure i didn't bug out and am still wearing armor.

Cause i dont want to play a 1 button class i wanna enjoy this game. im Not like u thinking im all that after killing tons whit 1 button in pvp. And no i dont wanna reroll i wanna play a merc.

And thats ur best answer your IQ could provide. Do us all a favor dont drop out of school..

Edited by staticcc

I remember when trolls were not so easy to detect :(

Once had a guy (person #1) who pretended to be another guy (person #2) and baited someone (person #3) into a forum fight in which #3 absolutely slagged off #2, with a lot of "Don't argue with me, I'm much smarter than you are. etc. etc," only for #2 to walk in half way through the conversation and be like "***...this other guy isn't me, but good to know that what kind of guy you're like #3." At that point #1 revealed who he was and explained that his intention was to show up how #3 is a two-faced tool and that #3, who bragged about how smart he was, had bought into it hook line an sinker. The thread was truly epic (unfortunately Blizzard deleted it when they changed the forums).

That's true trolling.

Guys who make posts like the OP give trolls a bad name...and it makes me a sad panda :( There's no intelligence to it. No skill involved. No true manipulation. It's just "this will offend people...trolololol."

Proper trolling is actually clever and entertaining. These guys are just really pathetic.

Edited by Greylor

Once had a guy (person #1) who pretended to be another guy (person #2) and baited someone (person #3) into a forum fight in which #3 absolutely slagged off #2, with a lot of "Don't argue with me, I'm much smarter than you are. etc. etc," only for #2 to walk in half way through the conversation and be like "***...this other guy isn't me, but good to know that what kind of guy you're like #3." At that point #1 revealed who he was and explained that his intention was to show up how #3 is a two-faced tool and that #3, who bragged about how smart he was, had bought into it hook line an sinker. The thread was truly epic (unfortunately Blizzard deleted it when they changed the forums).

That's true trolling.

Guys who make posts like the OP give trolls a bad name...and it makes me a sad panda :( There's no intelligence to it. No skill involved. No true manipulation. It's just "this will offend people...trolololol."

Proper trolling is actually clever and entertaining. These guys are just really pathetic.

I too weep for the long lost days of good trolling. All these halo kiddies getting their first internet connection and just brute forcing everything is terrible. Back in the day we nurtured carefully crafted logical fallacies and imitated educated people of different nationalities with great pride for their country just to hook someone. Then we'd start the chain reaction resulting in multiple forum account banning. While we'd continue on as though nothing happened.

LOL immortal healer my *** if two people get on me i go down faster than a 5 dollar ******. I sometimes have to check to make sure i didn't bug out and am still wearing armor.

Well then you must have spec'd it wrong. Supercharged Gas + Energy Shield = ~40% bonus healing to self, plus can't be interrupted, plus 90% less knockback. Now if you're saying you can't survive 2 people for a sustained period, that's true, but that's true for any class assuming the other 2 people are even somewhat good. However, Merc healer can survive for 12 seconds easily (more if you get the duration bonus armor).

Now you might say 12s isn't much time, but unless your partners are flying the middle speeder on Aldeeran, or caught behind 2+ ticks of the door in Huttball/Voidstar, you're never more then 12s away from back up. On top of that you have a knockback, single target stun, 3 good single target heals (your best 1 being instant), and of course heavy armor. In terms of survivability, Merc/Commando healers got the best in the game.

I'm not even sure its actually trolling.

I think its just an inarticulate and primordial vestige of a sentiment that seems to be common in the mercenary AC community- Picking the class because you wanted to be a damage dealer, and then being handed the Deus Ex Machina of DPS by bioware, finding out that its a bottle rocket that you launch off your back.

Then being dissatisfied because you got exactly what you wished for, but without the vehicle you wished it would arrive in. It turned out that the journey was in fact more important than the destination. Mercs want to post big numbers, but they want to do it with the guns they put so much time and effort into acquiring, not by squatting on their haunches.

Then, to alleviate the pain, you look into pyrotech, hoping to mix it up a bit, only to find out that its better on the powertech side, as they get all the same gain without sacrificing any of their excellent utility.

If i were a Merc, I'd probably feel that way too. But alas, I am a happy powertech, and that is only what I see from outside the window looking in.

That's true trolling.

Fine reading until u used Trololol what are u 9?

Edited by staticcc

Thankfully everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I play a Mercenary and don't spam Tracer Missile unless I'm up against an elite. I can't speak for PvP, I haven't tried it yet. I'm not really sure I understand why everyone keeps crying about TM? Outside of complaining just for the sake of complaining.. If you look at the description of the skill it is also a debuff that stacks up to 5 times, so obviously Bioware intended for Tracer Missile to be used that way - to no fault of the player who takes advantage of it. Also - every AC/Spec has their special ability that they spam the hell out of.. I always see Sorcerers spamming Force Lightning, Juggernauts have an armor debuff that can be stacked up to 5 times.. Not to mention the skills they spam to build rage, etc.

Edited by Eysaathe

Using my vast knowledge of ancient and dead languages, I have concluded that this garbled text reads, "I am an operative and I can't kill mercenaries. Waa."

I lol'd in RL, /tru story :D

Mercs want to post big numbers, but they want to do it with the guns they put so much time and effort into acquiring, not by squatting on their haunches.

I love it when I squat, while contemplating the fine intricacies of such a beautifully articulated post such as:

Its just so boring spam tracer missile that hits crazy hard and heat seeking missile that hits even harder if the target aint dead after ur tracer missile....

And yeah i dont full arsenal why should i when i just kill anything whit 1 button...

or this...

or even this fine piece of poetry....

Cause i dont want to play a 1 button class i wanna enjoy this game. im Not like u thinking im all that after killing tons whit 1 button in pvp. And no i dont wanna reroll i wanna play a merc.

And thats ur best answer your IQ could provide. Do us all a favor dont drop out of school..

You sir, win at the internet, and I am shocked and humbled by your witty intellect, and epically crafted wordplay.

Edited by smokejax

U mean its too easy for u to play Arsenal, but its too hard for you to play Pyrotech. Thats why u want bioware to nerf arsenal?

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I personaly play merc too, but i rly think arsenal dont require any skill, its deadly weapon even in Clickers hands..

Edited by Examting