Voidstar Fixed Civil War Still Broke...Getting Tired Of Favortism

oblongship

Stealth classes in stealth will NEVER get to the flag in time.

Keep spinning in the wind.

Like I said man Silver just comes here to troll and try to cause havoc. They have proven to everyone they don't know what they are talking about and the only good they are doing is keeping me bumped.

It's funny how they keep supporting a thread they disagree with so much.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently to the bads this isn't an issue because you can just rush the right side and cap it before the Imperials do. This is nonsense, but they don't appear to understand.

This is how we win 4 of 5 Alderaan despite the imp favoring bugs and free battlemaster gear for imps.

Guess we're bad.

Edited by davetrump

My Jugg jumped to the Sorc, he did not run. He is CC immune.

How can the Sorc CC me if I'm los'd behind the junk until they move into view?

Your theories are trash, just like your denial of this issue.

Your jugg is CC imune, but can still be charged to. My jugg is still CC immune, but for longer than yours is because he did it later. he can still use force push on you to reset force charge, even if it doesn't actually push you. he can still use a cybertech grenade as a range AoE to hit behind the turret. We can theorycraft all we want, but it only proves that the plays that people make in getting to the turret is the deciding factor in who takes it.

Like I said man Silver just comes here to troll and try to cause havoc. They have proven to everyone they don't know what they are talking about and the only good they are doing is keeping me bumped.

It's funny how they keep supporting a thread they disagree with so much.

It's always funny watching people desperately try and say they can't do something when there are people that clearly demonstrate they can. And of course the burden of proof is on you, but of course your only evidence is a video showing the republic not even trying, and no proof video showing the republic capping that node and getting the same results. But hey, keep on keeping on. I already know the facts. It's obvious you are a casual PvPer and anyone saying stealth can't reach a node in time really doesn't know the classes at all.

This is how we win 4 of 5 Alderaan despite the imp favoring bugs and free battlemaster gear for imps.

Guess we're bad.

Yea, evidently a team is bad despite winning a lot. 28 games last night we only lost 2 of them one to a bug and the other because we said to hell with it and just farmed the imps on the center node just to let them win to see if they would queue up more.

Your jugg is CC imune, but can still be charged to. My jugg is still CC immune, but for longer than yours is because he did it later. he can still use force push on you to reset force charge, even if it doesn't actually push you. he can still use a cybertech grenade as a range AoE to hit behind the turret. We can theorycraft all we want, but it only proves that the plays that people make in getting to the turret is the deciding factor in who takes it.

I think what you don't understand, is that this initial encounter happens WELL away from the point. Even with your full jugg jumping combo, the jugg would end up a good 30m short of the stairs to get to the platform, AND have to get BEHIND the turret in order top stop the capper if the capper takes the extra 0.5 seconds to position himself correctly.

You have as you have admitted, no experience with running these optimized scenarios, and so no idea of the distances involved. I will reiterate that with optimized running scenarios, a capper can get within 2 seconds of capping a turret before a sorc gets in range to use their aoe lightning at max distance. ANY kind of interference makes this impossible for the sorc. A melee in the sorc's place would have no chance to cover that kind of distance to get behind the turret, much less a melee that is hindered even a little. With even one snare, the sorc is stopped > 30m away from the stairs leading to the turret.

You can keep creating hypothetical situations all you want and pretending you're the only competent pvper who can think of these things, but I can assure you that these strategies were tested, and were easily countered, not because they're not good strategies, but because the extra distance needed for the imp side is FAR too great.

As for your 90% success rate interfering, I highly highly doubt any of them were against just the simple marauder sprint -> consular speed -> marauder interference.

Stealth classes in stealth will NEVER get to the flag in time.

Keep spinning in the wind.

A shadow is faster than a scoundrel, though, so it wouldn't be hard for the shadow to intercept the scoundrel whom is trying to intercept our cappers. They also ahve stealth detection, and it's not hard to guess where your scoundrel is.. because he'd obviously be trying to intercept our capper.

I don't think that video shows what you think it show.

It doesn't when the devs have explained how it works and the people here still refuse to believe it.

Uh I forgot it's all a conspiracy to put the stinking Republic in it's pace.

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by Foenixz

Fixed that statement for ya. Deleted "only" and changed "one" to "both". Now at least your first sentence is correct. I chose to not continue after that.

You trollin? Imp ship never allowed you to climb it and jump out of the zone like pub one did. So no, you didn't fix it, you made it wrong and retarded. gj

It doesn't when the devs have explained how it works and the people here still refuse to believe it.

Uh I forgot it's all a conspiracy to put the stinking Republic in it's pace.

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks for the bump and sorry but the devs have been proven wrong before. Please see earlier posts about it.

Thanks again.

Well, I know oblong will continue to say things like lag, or I doctored the pic or whatever, being the only thing I did was black out the names of characters and such since that is against the forum rules. Here is a pic of us just having capped the right node. Note the ticks on the Imp ship. The left node just capped right after I snapped this. We had the right node about 5 whole seconds, so while Oblong and company will say the tick only works for Imps, I know better.

Capping for the Republic

So for oblong,

but keep trying to beat that and say it doesn't happen that way. Edited by Silverspar

No one has ever said it is IMPOSSIBLE to cap the side turrets. In fact, I fully support this strategy most of the time.

What is impossible is capping the far side turret in the very beginning before the first shots are fired against a competent team.

Edited by EternalFinality

Er that vid doesn't prove anything.

In order to prove what you are saying (and dismiss the counter argument) you would have to show it from an empire's point of view capping the turret your republic team did first, and preferably within the same time frame.

Otherwise what you say MIGHT be true, however the counter argument that's being offered Might be true as well.

Conclusion? Need more vids showing both points of view, otherwise no one's proven anything.

Er that vid doesn't prove anything.

In order to prove what you are saying (and dismiss the counter argument) you would have to show it from an empire's point of view capping the turret your republic team did first, and preferably within the same time frame.

Otherwise what you say MIGHT be true, however the counter argument that's being offered Might be true as well.

Conclusion? Need more vids showing both points of view, otherwise no one's proven anything.

I fail to understand why you need to be shown the same video from the Empire side. It is proof positive that the two turrets do not operate in the same fashion, and that the turret on the Empire side is "better" when captured by the Empire.

Do you need to see a copy of Bioware's source code too?

Edited by EternalFinality

I fail to understand why you need to be shown the same video from the Empire side. It is proof positive that the two turrets do not operate in the same fashion, and that the turret on the Empire side is "better" when captured by the Empire.

Do you need to see a copy of Bioware's source code too?

Considering the Republic can capture the same node for the same benefit, I don't see what point you have to make.