Ops still OP

KetMalice

don't forget AoE root knockback

don't forget instant cast full heals and ranged aoe. On top of that they have force lightning ticking for 4k and a 50 yard range. If you get past all of that, it's just LOL BUBBLE FOR 8k MITIGATION.

Seriously guys, you just want everything nerfed because you're bad. Ops don't need nerfed, sorcs don't need nerfed, tracer missles don't need nerfed. You just need to get better.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's say we're in Huttball. If a Sorcerer pulls the ball carrier from the pit back up to the ramp, well their other powertech friend can use Grapple to pull them back into the pit. It only works if the ball carrier is alone. If he's not, like i said, it's hihgly likely that another person near them on their team is a powertech with grapple ability.

sigh i'll stop here because the point is completely lost on you.

different classes have different abilities they all can have the same impact on the game. given all the things i've said i figured you would've figured that out by now how everything is situational. but whatever i guess, what i say is invalid in your warped pov anyways

What I said from the beginning though is that there are more Inquisitors than Bounty Hunters. The chances of having another Bounty Hunter that happens to be standing by and ready to grapple is very slim. I've seen it maybe once or twice and I PvP'd mostly in my 20's to 50 valor rank 54 right now.

And that's just Huttball. All those other abilities that give inquisitors an advantage in Huttball are amplified in the other wz's (like the full self heals and better bubbles).

Your scenario is less likely to occur than the one I've described because the Inquisitors have better abilities overall. So even if there were 2 bounty hunters versus 2 inquisitors, the inquisitors are at an advantage.

Edited by EscVelocity

What I said from the beginning though is that there are more Inquisitors than Bounty Hunters. The chances of having another Bounty Hunter that happens to be standing by and ready to grapple is very slim. I've seen it maybe once or twice and I PvP'd mostly in my 20's to 50 valor rank 54 right now.

Your scenario is less likely to occur than the one I've described because the Inquisitors have better abilities overall. So even if there were 2 bounty hunters versus 2 inquisitors, the inquisitors are at an advantage.

so your point is that inquisitors are infact not insane because of their abilities but because of their volume in pvp? so all those insane abilities aren't really insane? WARPED POV

so your point is that inquisitors are infact not insane because of their abilities but because of their volume in pvp? so all those insane abilities aren't really insane? WARPED POV

You gathered that from these two statements?

"the Inquisitors have better abilities overall."

"even if there were 2 bounty hunters versus 2 inquisitors, the inquisitors are at an advantage."

Edited by EscVelocity

You gathered that from these two statements?

"the Inquisitors have better abilities overall."

"even if there were 2 bounty hunters versus 2 inquisitors, the inquisitors are at an advantage."

no i gathered that from your original post and other posts thereafter

Haven't played much Ops but Inquisitor's are insane. In PvP most of the time it is only sorcerer and assassin.

translation: Operatives aren't insane, but Inquisitors are because there are so many of them

My god the range of abilities they share: healing, bubbling, stealthing, vanishing, pulling to each other, knocking people back. So much utility and survivability. Like a hunter/warlock/paladin in WoW combined into one class.

translation: their abilities are so insane.

shaidar: but wait bounty hunters have just as many "insane" abilities when used as i can just plug "bounty hunter" in every "inquisitor" slot

EscVelocity: lol you're just trolling bro putting in all the word bounty hunter in where inquisitor is. besides your situation doesn't occur as often because there are just more inquisitors.

shaidar: so basically you're saying it's because there are more inquisitors that's causing all those abilities to seem insane?

EscVelocity: you gathered that from my posts?

shaidar: yes.

EscVelocity: thanks for agreeing with me!

shaidar: what? are you retarded?

EscVelocity: there it is a sign of defeat, keep trolling brah.

shaidar: okay....

The number of players that play the class -especially in pvp- is a strong indicator that I'm right. They know the advantages. Something tells me they're not all just not obsessed with lightning.

so it's because the abitlies they have that is OP thats' why they are so many of them?

i guess that's why imperials outnumber repubs because they are just OP. certainly not because of anything else like gear or lightning or simply wanting to be evil in a sci-fi game.

Edited by shaidarlol

translation: Operatives aren't insane, but Inquisitors are because there are so many of them

translation: their abilities are so insane.

shaidar: but wait bounty hunters have just as many "insane" abilities when used as i can just plug "bounty hunter" in every "inquisitor" slot

EscVelocity: lol you're just trolling bro putting in all the word bounty hunter in where inquisitor is. besides your situation doesn't occur as often because there are just more inquisitors.

shaidar: so basically you're saying it's because there are more inquisitors that's causing all those abilities to seem insane?

EscVelocity: you gathered that from my posts?

shaidar: yes.

EscVelocity: thanks for agreeing with me!

shaidar: what? are you retarded?

EscVelocity: there it is a sign of defeat, keep trolling brah.

shaidar: okay....

lol that doesn't mean that I say they're over powered because so many people play them. That doesn't even make sense.

I'm looking at the abilities they have and survivability compared to any other class, not just Bounty Hunters.

The reason there are so many people playing them in PvP is because others are aware of their advantages over the other classes in PvP.

Now in PvE I think it's pretty balanced.

Ops need to be toned down even more. How am I supposed to kill someone while they knock me down and kill me before I can kill them. It's bad enough my only attack is interruptible

I see what he did here. Greater men than I can learn something from this.

Haven't played much Ops but Inquisitor's are insane. In PvP most of the time it is only sorcerer and assassin.

My god the range of abilities they share: healing, bubbling, stealthing, vanishing, pulling to each other, knocking people back. So much utility and survivability. Like a hunter/warlock/paladin in WoW combined into one class.

Lol what??

lol that doesn't mean that I say they're over powered because so many people play them. That doesn't even make sense.

I'm looking at the abilities they have and survivability compared to any other class, not just Bounty Hunters.

The reason there are so many people playing them in PvP is because others are aware of their advantages over the other classes in PvP.

Now in PvE I think it's pretty balanced.

...ok man, i just summed up everything you've said and now you're just saying tons of ppl play them because they are aware of their overpowered abilities. i guess all those ppl knew from the start how overpowered sorcs are. which is exactly why operatives, probably the least played class right now got a nerf. CLEARLY.

logic isn't working in your favor "bro"

but i guess logic can be considered as trolling by some

Lol what??

Not vanish like battle stealth but they can pretty much get out of the situation by bubbling, self-healing and sprinting away and then going into stealth.

Nerf.

Yeah I guess the troll will come back and say Jet Charge with 4 second speed boost is equivalent to that, lol.

Edited by EscVelocity

Really dont see much of a difference from operatives... got hit for 6k/3k/3k before i could stand on my champion geared sorc...

No you didn't. Hudden strike hits light armor for max 4k now and during our second attack you will get up and be able to fight back right as we can execute our third attack.

L2P is what they say

Not vanish like battle stealth but they can pretty much get out of the situation by bubbling, self-healing and sprinting away and then going into stealth.

Nerf.

Yeah I guess the troll will come back and say Jet Charge with 4 second speed boost is equivalent to that, lol.

Im not sure if your being sarcastic or trolling. Or just straight up ignorant or dumb.

But no, sorcerers does not, I repeat, can not stealth.

Im not sure if your being sarcastic or trolling. Or just straight up ignorant or dumb.

But no, sorcerers does not, I repeat, can not stealth.

nah brah, sorcerers bubble, vanish, sprint away, stealth, then heal themselves, then pulls players, and survives a fire trap with half life brah. NERF

nah brah, sorcerers bubble, vanish, sprint away, stealth, then heal themselves, then pulls players, and survives a fire trap with half life brah. NERF

I once watched a Sorcerer win a 1v6 while standing in a fire trap. He just spammed the lightning thing and full self heals. He had half life at the end and vanished/sprinted in for the score. He was mostly in lvl 40 green aim/end gear with a centurion offhand.

I once watched a Sorcerer win a 1v6 while standing in a fire trap. He just spammed the lightning thing and full self heals. He had half life at the end and vanished/sprinted in for the score. He was mostly in lvl 40 green aim/end gear with a centurion offhand.

I once watched a Bounty Hunter win a 1v6 while standing in a fire trap. He just spammed the flame burst thing and full self heals. He had half life at the end and vanished/jet charged in for the score. He was mostly in lvl 40 green aim/end gear with a centurion offhand.

Also, even if an Inquisitor could 1-shot players, the troll in the room would still be here defending them.

I once watched a Bounty Hunter win a 1v6 while standing in a fire trap. He just spammed the flame burst thing and full self heals. He had half life at the end and vanished/jet charged in for the score. He was mostly in lvl 40 green aim/end gear with a centurion offhand.

i'm glad you agree with me, bounty hunters are the true OP nerf pls

Most cant even tell the differance between a tracer missle and heat seeking missle, not to mention the differance between a fire spamming powertech and a mercenary tracer user

Edited by SeloDaoC

Originally Posted by EscVelocity

You're ridiculous. The both of you.

Yes very much so, they're almost as OP as Inquisitors.

Too many times has Grapple gotten Bounty Hunters out of a 6 vs 1, just like bubbling and sprinting away.

That Oil Slick is pretty much on par with all inquisitor healing abilities.

Nerf both imo

Most cant even tell the differance between a tracer missle and heat seeking missle, not to mention the differance between a fire spamming powertech and a mercenary tracer user

i agree with you sir, kind of like escvelocity who can't tell the difference between a stealth melee class like assassin and a caster class like sorcerers.

i don't want to offend him too much though, i already got reported by him from one of my posts. i'll probably get a call from his mom soon to tell me to leave him alone.

Edited by shaidarlol