Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Theres NOTHING to do now...

Francisab

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could help other players get to 50 by running Heroics/Flash Points with them. Or, if you are in a Guild, you could craft items to help gear your fellow Guildies, so once again, they too can get to 50. You can help build a stronger community, by, you know, helping others.

Lovely, another pointless thread.

Look at me I can LIE and throw SPECULATION all over the place.

Never mind that I refuse to do any of the content that was provided for me, instead I will claim there is nothing to do and then cry about it.

It's like going to the movie theater, closing your eyes the whole time, and then crying because you couldn't see anything.

The funny thing is they just...don't...get...it.

Is it so hard to accept that not every game on the market has you specifically in mind?

When I play a game that I don't like, don't enjoy or that bores me you know what I do? I move onto something else, because there is a game out there for all of us.

People need to come to terms with the idea that this game might not be for them.

Apparently some people don't understand that just because they don't enjoy an activity or deem it necessary, that others might not share the same viewpoint.

The world does not revolve around you. People like and enjoy different things. I know that's hard to swallow, the game wasn't designed specifically for you. I was asked to provide ten activities outside of end-game raiding and I did exactly that.

Thanks for calling me cute though. I am adoreable :)

Aww, sure!

I know people like and enjoy different things, but there must be some objecting reasoning for what and why these things are.

The fact that you can post a list of things to do is not meaningful. I can post a variation of ten ways to run around the Fleet, and back it up by saying that different people enjoy different types of things, but the list would not be meaningful.

If you could pose an activity to keep me in this game which i clearly could be challenged by which i clearly have a long way to go to complete, i would take back my words. The list you posted does not include any of these things.

Also, sorry about the forum bile. I woke up and felt i had to be a dick on the forums, apparently.

Lovely, another pointless thread.

Look at me I can LIE and throw SPECULATION all over the place.

Never mind that I refuse to do any of the content that was provided for me, instead I will claim there is nothing to do and then cry about it.

It's like going to the movie theater, closing your eyes the whole time, and then crying because you couldn't see anything.

Are you implying there are not people who have cleared existing content?

You, sir, are the one with the eyes closed.

Is it so hard to accept that not every game on the market has you specifically in mind?

When I play a game that I don't like, don't enjoy or that bores me you know what I do? I move onto something else, because there is a game out there for all of us.

People need to come to terms with the idea that this game might not be for them.

But i WANT it to be for me! I wish BW went in and fixed open-world PVP. I wished they fixed population problems, the l50bracket/expertise issues, that they provided meaningful end-game time sinks. I bought this game, leveled to 50, and felt pointless after. I want my journey in swtor to continue, not peter off.

Oh they have, their aim now is to convince everybody else to be as miserable and unsatisfied as they are.

I mentioned I loved the companion game. I absolutely love collecting gear for my companions and dressing them up to look cool. It's fantastic.

The response was literally, "go play with dolls."

Just a snapshot of the mentality of some of the fine members of this community.

So your lvl 50.. your a battlemaster... and your guild clears both operations on hard mode... other then logging in once a week on patch day to do the only 2 instaces what else is there too do? You can do the daily pvp quests if u want to try your luck at the lottery that is the bag system for gearing up battlemaster gear there F all else to do.

I said this game was gonna have problems when ppl made 50 four days after release but nobody thought it was going to be a problem that leveling was so quick, what do you think now.. 1 month later, and there nothing to do but log on once a week to clear allt he content this game has in 3 hours and wait till next week?

The same thing you do at lvl cap on any game.... Wait for new content. I swear people act like this is their first mmo. lulz

Aww, sure!

I know people like and enjoy different things, but there must be some objecting reasoning for what and why these things are.

The fact that you can post a list of things to do is not meaningful. I can post a variation of ten ways to run around the Fleet, and back it up by saying that different people enjoy different types of things, but the list would not be meaningful.

If you could pose an activity to keep me in this game which i clearly could be challenged by which i clearly have a long way to go to complete, i would take back my words. The list you posted does not include any of these things.

Also, sorry about the forum bile. I woke up and felt i had to be a dick on the forums, apparently.

Hold on a minute here.

A poster asked me for a list of ten things to do outside of raiding and I provided it.

Your response was to weigh in and call me a fanboy and tell me to go play with dolls.

I ask you, who is the one making useless non-meaningful posts here?

The response was literally, "go play with dolls."

Just a snapshot of the mentality of some of the fine members of this community.

Is that any worse than 'Go back to WoW' when people raise concerns or offer improvement suggestions? How about my favorite 'Pandas lol'.

It goes both ways here. The 'fans' are just as bad.

But i WANT it to be for me! I wish BW went in and fixed open-world PVP. I wished they fixed population problems, the l50bracket/expertise issues, that they provided meaningful end-game time sinks. I bought this game, leveled to 50, and felt pointless after. I want my journey in swtor to continue, not peter off.

Roll an alt and stop with the whining, seriously, the amount of QQ coming from some people is just surreal.

When you read things you only see what fits you it seems.

Holy crap, Dreossk, you...YOU of ALL people have the audacity to write that? The same one who for 2+ years would jam down the throat and challenge anyone who said that the space was going to be on rails just because Rich ONCE said the phrase "space combat"?? Wow, just WOW.

Edited by Scar

The same thing you do at lvl cap on any game.... Wait for new content. I swear people act like this is their first mmo. lulz

More like they act like they come from a better MMO than the one you are used to. The ones with something else beside combat.

Edited by Dreossk

Your response was to weigh in and call me a fanboy and tell me to go play with dolls.

You told them you play dress up with your companions. Their response was very appropriate to yours.

Dress up is not end game content, no matter how much you like to do it.

Hold on a minute here.

A poster asked me for a list of ten things to do outside of raiding and I provided it.

I ask you, who is the one making useless non-meaningful posts here?

My response was... impolite, but the point from my last point holds.

The 10 activities you listed are not objectively difficult, meaningful, or serious time sinks.

Roll an alt and stop with the whining, seriously, the amount of QQ coming from some people is just surreal.

As much as BW would love it, playing the same worlds on a different toon is not endgame content, nor is it truely different content.

So your lvl 50.. your a battlemaster... and your guild clears both operations on hard mode... other then logging in once a week on patch day to do the only 2 instaces what else is there too do? You can do the daily pvp quests if u want to try your luck at the lottery that is the bag system for gearing up battlemaster gear there F all else to do.

I said this game was gonna have problems when ppl made 50 four days after release but nobody thought it was going to be a problem that leveling was so quick, what do you think now.. 1 month later, and there nothing to do but log on once a week to clear allt he content this game has in 3 hours and wait till next week?

You could try properly punctuating things.

Holy crap, Dreossk, you...YOU of ALL people have the audacity to write that? The same one who for 2+ years would jam down the throat and challenge anyone who said that the space was going to be on rails just because Rich ONCE said the phrase "space combat"?? Wow, just WOW.

And it seems I was right...?

Edited by Dreossk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.