What is your favorite SWtOR quote so far?

Akashayana

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many to name, but here's one of my many favorites:

Inquisitor storyline on korriban, when torturing a acolyte with the right conversation choices.

Acolyte - "why don't you just torture me and get it over with!!!?"

Inquistor - "you know, that's a good question" *Shock*

Edited by ZeroTypeR

"This is my battlefield, scum! You only leave it in a bag!"

That one from Taral V is my all time favorite, but I also like when HK says, "You're already dead. Just lie down."

Kaliyo gets me too when she says, "Make me look good."

Oh and whatever Amille Razna is talking about in that one Taris heroic where she says something like, "...mooli rah watta wampa, don teet kot, makitoni." I like the way the language sounds, her voice, and the inflections used. Really feels like I'm playing a Star Wars game.

I always liked

Sith Warrior: Its time for a Blood Bath.

Jedi Knight: A Jedi's skills must always be put to the test.

Pfft.

Sith Inquisitor [Repeated line]: Just ... show me where the fun is.(1)

Sith Inquisitor: Scream, weakling! (2)

Sith Inquisitor [Repeated line]: Murder and mayhem await!

(1) The SI says this at the most inappropriate times, like that mission when you leave the spaceport on Dromund Kaas, where Captain Wossname asks you to rewire the landing beacons. One option when you agree to do it produces this line.

(2) If you go dark, this one crops up really, really early, and sets the tone for the whole class story.

During the BH mission on Alderaan called the "Durasteel Duke", when Baron Girard offered my BH double on what he paid her on her last mission, just to kill the Nobleman who tried to extort him out of some land.

"They're your credits." she replied while pulling out her blaster and shooting the Nobleman dead without a thought or emotion, not even looking at the guy while doing so.

During the BH mission on Alderaan called the "Durasteel Duke", when Baron Girard offered my BH double on what he paid her on her last mission, just to kill the Nobleman who tried to extort him out of some land.

"They're your credits." she replied while pulling out her blaster and shooting the Nobleman dead without a thought or emotion, not even looking at the guy while doing so.

That's one of my favorite scenes in the whole game!

Smuggler (speaking with Sumalee): "Is there a special guiltpower in the force? Jedi always make me feel like I'm talking to my mom."

I did laugh out loud at that one.

You could quote so much from the Smuggler though, who is probably the funniest protagonist in the game. The only other player character that comes close (though not quite), is the Bounty Hunter.

That's one of my favorite scenes in the whole game!

One of my favorites though morbid is when on Hudl with the Bounty Hunter where you return yalts head to his wife and she runs off screaming.

There's an option that gives you a line of something along the lines of " hey, you forgot something!" While holding up the head.

It's dark, but it reminds me of falling down and "hey you forgot your briefcase!"

• 4 weeks later...
One of my favorites though morbid is when on Hudl with the Bounty Hunter where you return yalts head to his wife and she runs off screaming.

There's an option that gives you a line of something along the lines of " hey, you forgot something!" While holding up the head.

It's dark, but it reminds me of falling down and "hey you forgot your briefcase!"

Yeah, the whole thing with Yalt was pretty gruesome. My female BH didn't take that dark option but my full on dark side male merc BH sure did. Just a job to him and wondered what the big deal was when his wife freaked out. He didn't give a damn.

Since you mentioned Falling Down, the Yalt thing kinda reminded me of R. Lee Ermey's character from The Siege of Firebase Gloria, when he was walking around the base at night with some severed heads of his own men that let down their guard and the enemy killed them. Ermey was yelling "Does anybody know who THESE belong to?!" as a reminder of what might happen to the next soldier who falls asleep on duty.

Edited by Tahirri