The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

13/16/12 Cobalt Jaguar build (PvP)

Ternk

Are you ready for the ULTIMATE PvP build?

Do you want to embody the hardiness of elemental cobalt, yet still possess the strength of a ferocious jaguar?

Look no further. You can be the best you've ever been with the COBALT JAGUAR build!

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301GMhMzZMcrMRMZfhM0b.1

Lay denizens of enemies to waste as you crush them under your cobalt claws. Completely eliminate incoming damage with the best damage mitigation talents, just like a giant chunk of cobalt would do when being shot at. Go for the GUSTO when you jam that retractable blade through their rib cage, rip out their heart, and set it ABLAZE with every talent point that could possibly up your FIRE DAMAGE!

Unleash your inner metallic animal and join the true battlemasters on the fields of glory! BE A MAN! Leave the noobs in the DUST! The ULTIMATE PvP SPEC HAS ARRIVED!

Cobalt troll post more like.

I was aiming more for satire of naming builds absolutely stupid names then vigorously marketing them.... For example, the "Carolina Parakeet" is the stupidest name I can imagine, and it was aggressively marketed to this forum. Meh.

I guess today's internet readers aren't savvy enough to discern between trolling and good ol' fashioned satire....

I was aiming more for satire of naming builds absolutely stupid names then vigorously marketing them.... For example, the "Carolina Parakeet" is the stupidest name I can imagine, and it was aggressively marketed to this forum. Meh.

I guess today's internet readers aren't savvy enough to discern between trolling and good ol' fashioned satire....

Yes but the parakeet makes some sense, IE the dates ect. An have you ever seen a pissed off parakeet? There loud as all and make sure you know there not happy. Which the build in a way is also, You make it known your there and you wont take jack from anyone (IE its tanky dps).

Because it was humorous.

But since that everybody feels they need to name their build to something that makes no sense and it's more annoying then anything (least to me).

Bandwagons are fun!

Well put and <((__(Crayola LOLOL)__(() OP.

Yes but the parakeet makes some sense, IE the dates ect. An have you ever seen a pissed off parakeet? There loud as all and make sure you know there not happy. Which the build in a way is also, You make it known your there and you wont take jack from anyone (IE its tanky dps).

When I picked the Powertech, a pissed off Parakeet was not what I had in mind. Sorry for not being original but think Iron Man, ridiculous technology in a mobile battle suit with weapons hidden up 34583 sleeves. Not to mention unless people have been here for awhile, *** is a Parakeet build?

Not only will newcomers want to know where to score said crack to understand what's going on, ST/Pyro is simple and to the point and accurately describes the build much better.

the parakeet is a hybrid tank build that goes up shieldtech for rocket charge and then up pyro for incendiary missile. its named for a bird that went extinct on the date of the talent format.

its actually a lot of fun to play and great for players that want to be very durable, but don't want to give up all their damage potential in the process. It's very popular in the powertech community and one of the first 'cookie cutters' to catch on with the class.

Not to mention unless people have been here for awhile, *** is a Parakeet build?

Not only will newcomers want to know where to score said crack to understand what's going on, ST/Pyro is simple and to the point and accurately describes the build much better.

ST/Pyro Build for the win......

Added bold to the text that says it in a nutshell.

Are you ready for the ULTIMATE PvP build?

Do you want to embody the hardiness of elemental cobalt, yet still possess the strength of a ferocious jaguar?

Look no further. You can be the best you've ever been with the COBALT JAGUAR build!

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301GMhMzZMcrMRMZfhM0b.1

Lay denizens of enemies to waste as you crush them under your cobalt claws. Completely eliminate incoming damage with the best damage mitigation talents, just like a giant chunk of cobalt would do when being shot at. Go for the GUSTO when you jam that retractable blade through their rib cage, rip out their heart, and set it ABLAZE with every talent point that could possibly up your FIRE DAMAGE!

Unleash your inner metallic animal and join the true battlemasters on the fields of glory! BE A MAN! Leave the noobs in the DUST! The ULTIMATE PvP SPEC HAS ARRIVED!

At this I Loled. Great post

And yea we may wanna come out with a better name for the ST/Pyro build.

Great Build. Love the build. Needs better name imo

Iron Man sounds better and after looking at some of the BH pvp helms seems a bit more fitting.