Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember everyone, when you see crap being posted that is meant purely to be offensive and troll, the admins want you to flag it instead of responding.

I know we have a massive urge to get our voices heard when people piss us off, lord knows I do, but this is a good and useful thread. Flag it as spam and let it die and feel good knowing that whoever posted it has a warning and will eventually get banned.

These boards, unlike any other MMO i've seen, appear to be actively moderated. Never seen this much moderator interaction before. So flag it and let the stupid posts die.

Edited by Pestwulf

I am leaving tomorrow too :(

Oh well, early access is nice but I plan on being here awhile so in the grand scheme of things a couple days dont add up to much.

Yeah not too worried...next week starting Wednesday = winter break and no going into work for 2 weeks :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by qwertly

I am honestly impressed with people. People are on their best manners in this thread, which is such a great change.

Thanks to everyone!

Don't thank us, THANK YOU for keeping the thread up!!

I Agree. I'm not in a hurry and this thread has really been good :)

Trying not to kill my 2 best friends at the moment. One had to double order due to an error in ordering and got both activation emails already and the other pre-ordered on the first day you could and didn't even realize there was early access. I was yelling at him last night when he told me..... Still waiting on mine Nov. 28th here.