The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what is the deal here? BW is in Texas right? So they decided they needed to end the work day at 3pm and screw the last weeks worth of people? Don't believe in overtime? I surely dont get it. I won't say I am pissed but I surely am disappointed. I guess BW feels entitlement to our money and subscription fees but doesn't want to earn them.

Doesnt believe in overtime?... What the hell do you think they have been doing since they started making this game. You haven't even payed for the game or subs yet! Pull your head out of your you-know-what.

It appears as though BioWare and EA feared the collective force known as "The Decemberists". They have successfully split us in half hoping to quell our uprising, but their efforts shall be in vein.

Fear not Decemberists for tomorrow we make them pay! WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

For tomorrow we take to the galaxy! And We shall conquer this galaxy and rule, we will be greater then all the other guilds and destroy our opposition!

Yeah can't wait for my email tomorrow morning

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.30.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.30.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

i am in

Just figured out I stupidly bought the game on the 2nd, but didn't input my code till the 8th lmfao. Oh well, first wave tomorrow woot! Guess I'll just try to enjoy Parks and Rec and the Office tonight, play some XBOX, and get some rest for my morning marathon.

I've been accepting of this thing right up until now. They decide to stop sending invites with literally four days left until the preorders made before early access were in. I cannot fathom that the number of people still left to go were of such a high quantity that including them in the last round of invites would've been pushing things. I don't intend to QQ all over the forums, ***** to Reid on his twitter, threaten lawsuits, or cancel my preorder but I am highly irritated at how this turned out.

Dec 7th and I'm not in :( must have just missed the cutoff

Yeah... isn't that a bunch of BS? I have had nothing but patience up till now. I would have been fine waiting till tomorrow if they say, stopped at the 6th. But going up till the same day I redeemed my code, THE 7TH and getting cut off because what, I did it at 5PM I get cut out? Yeah... THAT kinda pisses me off... :mad: