** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12.15.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.12.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.12.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

My Jedi knight saga is finally about to BEGIN!!!! I'm in guys, just got my mail at 17:02(CET). Nov. 16th, I'm from Europe, in CET timezone if that helps.

I wish all of you people still in the queue to get your invite ASAP, Novemberites and Dcemberites alike. See you in the game folks !!!

/salute

Don't give in to the dark side people. :)

:csw_bluesaber:

There will be more then 4 waves it seems today

In the BW sticky thread

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

Seems like they are gonna try and get everyone in for the 5 days

11/17 sounds right for the cutoff, maybe 18th...Right in my prediction of 7-10 days due to the preorder spike after that beta. I'd assume we'll stay on this 7-9 day rate the rest of the day. If they do 2 more waves (more than yesterday technically) We'll be at exactly....12/1 If we get to 6 waves (my prediction) I'd assume they'd just do the rest...December was probably lighter than right after the betas