** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

Here's hope for us December People

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

-StephenReid

Morning everyone!

We're starting to send out more invites for today.

I'll update this thread as we send invites. As a reminder, we're also updating our official Twitter accounts (@SWTOR, @SWTOR_FR and @SWTOR_DE) with the invites as they sent; that'll be more up-to-the-minute than this post.

For anyone who's not yet been invited, remember to have the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com in your address book so it doesn't hit spam filters.

Assuming you have the SWTOR client installed, you can also periodically launch it. If you're ready to go your 'play' button will be click-able.

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

CODE entered 12th Oct and received mail at 14:06

At work but lucky i have to take personal laptop and the vistor wifi allows access to SWTOR

Logged in mada character with Boss and senior manager calling me all kind of names as there still waiting for email.

Thanks

Gethin

Morning everyone!

I'll update this thread as we send invites. As a reminder, we're also updating our official Twitter accounts (@SWTOR, @SWTOR_FR and @SWTOR_DE) with the invites as they sent; that'll be more up-to-the-minute than this post.

For anyone who's not yet been invited, remember to have the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com in your address book so it doesn't hit spam filters.

Assuming you have the SWTOR client installed, you can also periodically launch it. If you're ready to go your 'play' button will be click-able.

StephenReid

Morning everyone!

GO GO GO !

GOOOOOOOO 12/4 you can make it!!!

Good news guys!

"Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday." from Stephen Reid's new post.

Find it here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=276764

DECEMBERISTS PUT YOUR HAPPY CAP ON?

"Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday."

All I can do now... is prey.

Not that I believe in any higher power.

Guess I'll prey to the EA lords?

Morning everyone!

As quoted by SR! Last week of Nevember is looking real solid now!!! WOOT SAUCE!!!

Edited by simplistic

DECEMBERISTS PUT YOUR HAPPY CAP ON?

"Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday."

Were did u get this?

Might be true so every1 can play 5 days earlier!

Morning everyone!

Morning everyone!

Yes! YES! YEEEESSS!! I am the happiest man in the world! YEEEESSS!!!

From the dev tracker...

So if it went from the 3rd, to the 26th, that means 23 days. Which means that it SHOULD, if it covers 23 days again, be up to November 18th with the next wave.

The dates dont matter bro, only the number of preorders. That said I think pretty much everone will be in by the end of the day!