bye Bye my beloved operative =(

Fantastix

So i dinged 40 today got my ultimate and tried stuff out

http://i.imgur.com/xXVS9.jpg

its really funny...

enjoyed killing people in stunlock (especially clothies aka sorcs :D)

but on the otherhand i ve to admit that in warzone ops are having big troubles when caught out of stealth

gonna enjoy my last hours of opness i guess heheheheheeheheheh :cool:

^ sith sorceror trying to direct attention to the underpowered mercs who any competent pvper can own with a interupt and a los

the next to be nerfed WILL be the sith sorcerors, and i bet mercs will be buffed because in pvp they are garbage for a completely stationary target their damage isent even close to be the highest, merc...meet the powertech

yeah goodbye sorc's only counter class!

time to re-roll a sorc, if u cant beat em join em i guess!

for those staying with their ops good luck, nothing like playing with the squishiest class in the game that's now incapable of killing someone.

Edited by Evuke

^ sith sorceror trying to direct attention to the underpowered mercs who any competent pvper can own with a interupt and a los

the next to be nerfed WILL be the sith sorcerors, and i bet mercs will be buffed because in pvp they are garbage for a completely stationary target their damage isent even close to be the highest, merc...meet the powertech

Lol Sorcs maybe next getting nerfed. But really you think Mercs are going to escape the nerf aswell if Sorcs get nerfed? Hahaha oh my. Didnt everyone say Operatives had x problems blah blah and they werent getting nerfed but they will get buffed. Now look at them. Now keep telling yourself that Mercs are going to get buffed.

yeah goodbye sorc's only counter class!

You clearly never saw a Powertech Pyros (And whatever the vanguard's equiv is) burst damage.

Sorcs still have a major counter. (granted heat/ammo usage to burn them down leaves them open to death while only basic attacking but at least you took out that pesky healer.

Edited by exphryl

Too many Sorcs to allow themselves to be nerfed...

Mercs aren't tough, especially those who spam tracer missile. I just go up, interrupt and cause them to not be able to use that ability for a few seconds, then they're dead.

Edited by Matieu

Too many Sorcs to allow themselves to be nerfed...

Mercs aren't tough, especially those who spam tracer missile. I just go up, interrupt and cause them to not be able to use that ability for a few seconds, then they're dead.

Bad mercs are dead. The ones that have a brain will down you!

And did you ever meet a rank 60 geared merc? Its time for some prayers!