SWTOR: fiction star wars or non fiction star wars?

ArisTotLEx

If its approved, then all is well. If its the same approval as Star Wars, force unleashed...

Then the approval isnt worth much imo. =/

For those that havent played it, its an action game with Darth Vaders secret apprentice that is so powerfull he can crush stardestroyers with his force, jump into planetarian orbit and land on his feet ect. Even tho he seems more powerfull than ALL the other Jedis combined, was Vaders apprentice, he is "unknown" and not mentioned anywere else. =)

If its approved, then all is well. If its the same approval as Star Wars, force unleashed...

For those that havent played it, its an action game with Darth Vaders secret apprentice that is so powerfull he can crush stardestroyers with his force, jump into planetarian orbit and land on his feet ect. Even tho he seems more powerfull than ALL the other Jedis combined, was Vaders apprentice, he is "unknown" and not mentioned anywere else. =)

Who can also get thrown out of a star destroyers window and survive in space vacuum for a few hours and then get "revived" with no brain damage or any other damage what so ever.

He is canon.

To deal with the fact that he's stupidly strong I like to think of it as someone else telling his story and exaggerating a lot of what happened to him.

It makes me cry a little less inside.

He is canon.

To deal with the fact that he's stupidly strong I like to think of it as someone else telling his story and exaggerating a lot of what happened to him.

It makes me cry a little less inside.

Haha what a exelent way to deal with it, the thought havent crossed me at all! Thanks! =D

A drunk washed up stormtrooper that took a arrow to the knee lying and exadgerating in a bar somewhere on Tatooine! =D I swear they should have that in the ending of Force Unleashed 2, he finnishes the story, burps and get thrown out by a bouncer! :D