I don't want Bioware to have my money

Gankdalf_

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

u are one of those who cant read obviously it was there clear as day on their main website from the beginning

I think u should stop all rdy and learn to understand what u read :p u making me laugh, u allways hit next to post when u try to ansa someone :D

We really dont know anything about end game yet right so like somoen said all rdy, this might just be like SP game for most ppl.

I havent heard anything what u suppous to be doing when ur 50 except raiding wich im not interested. Beta experiense showed its good for the story aspect for few chars and maybe thats that.

Edited by Tornak

u are one of those who cant read obviously it was there clear as day on their main website from the beginning

yeah, because since i have no life, i really should spend my time reading their forums! perhaps quit my job and become a forum lurker?:rolleyes:

good try Genius!

You know what I say to all the complainers who are crying about the oh so terrible Bioware etc. Don't log on then.. that will leave one more space open for me! :D My only concern right now is what server I am going to play in. hmmmm...

nope is not.
I guess you missed the "used in this context" part of my post. The OP uses the term in a condescending way in order to belittle those who disagree with him. That's very similar to an insult to me.

But I'm done posting in this thread - it's a waste of time for everybody.

So people on the 20th who buy the game will take turns logging in, like we who pre-ordered are doing? I would think that everyone who buys it will all log in close to the same time... But maybe not you never know bioware might make people take a number...

Unless, this is the launch but I thought it was just early access x.x..... o well.. league of legends! lol

Glad someone else realizes/remembers how launch days for retail typically go, huge spikes throughout the day of people logging in at once.

If they didn't test for standard-high pop longetivity for a week, admittedly, then what else did they not test/prepare for?

I bet it says up to 5 days or something like that. Really though posting on a forums about this is just going to get you flamed. How about contacting Bioware. They are the ones handling this games release, not us fellow SWTOR gamers sitting on the sidelines anxiously awaiting our invite as well.

once again. does not says ("UP TO 5 DAYS") nowhere .

do you really think i would care about flames? perhaps i would if the people who posts on this forums were of some relevance to me personally, if i cared about them emotionally, if i had any kind of bonds with them. but since they don't they can flame, insult or throw any trantums they want.:)

Edited by Ariadna

I think Swtors is a great game. Watch this GW2 pvp video of a elementalist and tell me it swtor doesn't look way better. Especially considering this footage is alpha of GW2 while Swtors is actual release.

I mean, get real Swtors is the best game ever.

you mean look at the unhappy people who did not want ot play by the rules, look at the unahppy minortiy huh.

I really is amazing how many people lack basic reasoning and comprehension skills, well I guess the united states has let there schools degrade over time

I had to pay £39.99 to pre order the game in the UK

I have two orders, one for me DDE and one for hubby via Amazon UK. I've paid nothing for the Amazon pre-order at all and had to pay that ****** £5 pre order fee for the DDE but it's worth it :D

Edited by Xerda

I simply made a statement to Bioware about my proposed actions. Since then we have 12 pages of people QQing because of what I posted. It must really bother you all what I said in my OP, I don't know how you dare call me a QQer with all the tears on this thread. :)

The reason we 'QQ' is because we are stumped by your air of self-entitlement. At no single point I have I seen Bioware mistreat or be 'immoral' to their customers during this Early Access period, yet you claim this has been the case.

Also, don't want people to discuss what you post about? Don't make a thread about it on the forums. If you're going to leave, just leave, otherwise if you're going to go shouting, kicking and screaming about leaving then expect people to have things to say about it.

I simply made a statement to Bioware about my proposed actions. Since then we have 12 pages of people QQing because of what I posted. It must really bother you all what I said in my OP, I don't know how you dare call me a QQer with all the tears on this thread. :)

I call bs. Anyone posting in the general discussion forums that claims to be making a statement to BW is well.... ********. You want BW to hear you over the thousands of QQing pages in here? Email/call them directly. You're asking for flamers/ragers/internet beatdown posting in here. What bothers us in your OP is the fact that you, and many claiming they will cancel too, are still here. Leave. Don't tell everyone you are leaving, because we know its a load of poop when you log into your account to say you are leaving, just do it already.

Edited by Shnappercon

Stop Complaining how many more fans are waiting You Think!

And Don't Complaining about it!! Loads so either wait or play wow or some thing or call Customer support instead of spamming Complaint complaint agene and agene bet there are all read more then 1000 Complain threads Just in This Section