Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Fat guy eating Mcdonalds

Gstring

The fuel costs for travelling the galaxy are hilarious compared to other costs in game.

It costs 32 credits to fly across the universe and 1500 for a heal stimpack lol

Were the costs of items in game quickly written up by a fat guy sitting in BW HQ at 1am scoffing a Mcdonalds, it just seems like the numbers were pulled out of a hat.

Unless its some new type of super cheap super fuel :p

Fuel is apparently cheap in the past future universe of star wars. On the other hand, health care is no better than it is here.

game is not realisitic for europeans!! (sorry couldn't help myself)

it is rather funny comparing space travel costs. but I originally only noticed that when thinking about taxi costs... lol

I'm a master of the force and for some reason when I want to re-arrange my skills, because you know I have to see some random non force wielding alien to remind me how to do that, I pay him up to 90k.

Sometimes us masters of the force are forgetful.

Seems legit

>.>

I'm a master of the force and for some reason when I want to re-arrange my skills, because you know I have to see some random non force wielding alien to remind me how to do that, I pay him up to 90k.

Sometimes us masters of the force are forgetful.

He may not wield the force, but he is Lord of the Dance!

I dont know Why my post is relevant. but yeah, stupid respec idea.

The fuel costs for travelling the galaxy are hilarious compared to other costs in game.

It costs 32 credits to fly across the universe and 1500 for a heal stimpack lol

Were the costs of items in game quickly written up by a fat guy sitting in BW HQ at 1am scoffing a Mcdonalds, it just seems like the numbers were pulled out of a hat.

Unless its some new type of super cheap super fuel :p

Compare the price of a gallon of gas to the price of a gallon of anabolic steriods and I think you'll find your answer...

Fuel is apparently cheap in the past future universe of star wars. On the other hand, health care is no better than it is here.

What you didn't know??? They all have a Mr. Fusion attached to their engines which powers the ship from everyday trash ( if you understand what I just said... you're showing your age :D )

Although now that it was mentioned... even in all the movies, they pull into a spaceport, and people just start re-filling their ship and repairing it without even thinking of it. They get free gas, but then have to pay 60,000 credits for a 2x2 fuel cell.. So much so that they goto scrapyards and buy used parts rather than buying new lol..

They also get free healthcare, but that's only because they figure the empire will kill them all before they need it anyways. I mean, how many "survivors" does teh empire really have.. Things that make you go "hmmmmm" (now im showing my age)

In the future the Kolto is almost depleted and medical stuff comes from Bacta.

In other hand, i never saw Han Solo paying any fuel for his ship :/... xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.