Seriously, stop Q.Q about Tracer Missile/Grav Round

Shadow_Spec

The QQing is starting to get really annoying. The skill is interrupt-able, not unstoppable. You have a thing called an LoS, freaking use it. It seems all of these bad PvPers do is come on here and cry about something that has killed them multiple of times, instead of trying to play smart and beat it. It makes me think you just stand there and let them shoot you with it. Edited by Shadow_Spec

"everything that you can interrupt or line of sight is balanced"

Phew, glad you cleared that up

I guess "force kick" or any interrupt is pointless to right? Interrupts don't bring balance?

LoS is a strategy. Thanks for telling us how bad you are at this game.

just let the QQers QQ. you wont be able to stop them. trust me look at some of their past posts. notice how many of them were also on the NERF OPS bandwagon.

if tracer/grav is nerfed they will find another skill that kills them.

bads will be bads and nothing changes it.

they just think that they were the reasons that ops were nerfed (which they werent) so they think that they matter and that crying loud enough and often enough will get them their way.

any competent player can counter a merc or at least shut them down long enough to kill their target then finish them off.

ps maybe 1 out of 5 BH/Troopers actually sit there just spamming. most people are just to ignorant to realize they are using other abilities as well.

Then stop reading the forums. It's as much of a strategy as LoS and interrupt is. See what I did there?

Quote of the year.

LoS on forums is probably the single biggest problem in SWTOR.

the QQer's epic strugglecrywolf thing is so um, 2008 or something.

The only POSSIBLE reason anyone should EVER cry, is their wife/mom/landlord hauled their *** off the computer so they couldn't level up/spam tracer missile/koltocloud/or whatever.

*shrug* no idea why the QQ abt TM.

Run to them, kick them into the face, slash them, get medals. Sure, they can get to the high ground, spam it from there but ... it is just a longer run / jump.

Now snipers trouble me so much more with their cover as I can not jump to them with my sentinel.

The solution is very simple - get a guildie, get on skype/mumble and coordinate your attacks. I play in duo with a shadow and usually with a healing sage. Shadow enjoys annihilating those snipers (either stealth approach or activating uber run) :)

unfortunately interrupt only lasts 4 seconds, I can't kill anyone in 4 seconds... And what about if they are already resolve capped? Or what if your interrupts and stun are on cd from killing the last merc? Or if your a class that doesn't have a ranged stun or gap closer and they start firing from max range? Yeah...

LoS works to a point, but not if they are already shooting. And certainly not when there are 4 mercs shooting at you, which is the real problem as they all only have to shoot once to kill someone.

In a perfect world with nothing on cd they can be killed easily but thats just not how it works out in wz's.

Edited by Saetun

unfortunately interrupt only lasts 4 seconds, I can't kill anyone in 4 seconds... And what about if they are already resolve capped? Or what if your interrupts and stun are on cd from killing the last merc? Or if your a class that doesn't have a ranged stun or gap closer and they start firing from max range? Yeah...

LoS works to a point, but not if they are already shooting. And certainly not when there are 4 mercs shooting at you, which is the real problem as they all only have to shoot once to kill someone.

In a perfect world with nothing on cd they can be killed easily but thats just not how it works out in wz's.

LoS is also a bad idea assuming you might have to, I don't know, shoot back? Why would I LoS a class with a self heal when I don't have one and I'm also LoS'ing myself? And an interrupt just means a self heal and then resume spam.

and also on the subject of getting in there face...

they can knockback you know and now your leap/gap closer is on cd and not to mention with all the sorcs spamming kb's like it's a primary dps skill you never stay in range of someone for long. And the whole while they are spamming more missles.

The QQing is starting to get really annoying. The skill is interrupt-able, not unstoppable. You have a thing called an LoS, freaking use it. It seems all of these bad PvPers do is come on here and cry about something that has killed them multiple of times, instead of trying to play smart and beat it. It makes me think you just stand there and let them shoot you with it.

I love these BH/Troopers that just use the LOS excuse for their OP skill. Guess what, I'm a Gunslinger and CAN'T LOS and still do damage.

I will have a face-off with a BH where all he does is TM. I use ALL of my skills, including defensive ones, and still lose.

Please, tell me how that is balanced.

The QQing is starting to get really annoying. The skill is interrupt-able, not unstoppable. You have a thing called an LoS, freaking use it. It seems all of these bad PvPers do is come on here and cry about something that has killed them multiple of times, instead of trying to play smart and beat it. It makes me think you just stand there and let them shoot you with it.

I have never QQ'd about the ability, but now that i think about it, all i do is see them spam the same ability. Its not that i cant beat it but it sure seems alot easier to play then some of the other classes.

I know right? If only the average PvPer had half the skill I do.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=250547

seriously stop abusing a broken ability/tree then people wouldnt QQ about the playing abusing it knowing its broken and OP.

dont give me all this crap about LOS and interupt because that works for you like 10% of the time if that

get over yourself its broken and OP its got to be fixed and nerfed

Yeah attacking people from a distance, never getting attacked yourself and when you do, you die.

:(

Why you hurt my feelings?

My point is, I don't think anyone who plays a Bounty Hunter right now really has a right to say other people aren't skilled. The skill cap to succeed with this class is the lowest I've ever seen in any MMO.

My point is, I don't think anyone who plays a Bounty Hunter right now really has a right to say other people aren't skilled. The skill cap to succeed with this class is the lowest I've ever seen in any MMO.

So? Why does it matter how easy another class is to play if it's not overpowered? If it's easy to counter who cares.

Sabs in Rift at launch would like to have a word with you.

And those were some TOTALLY skilled players as well, at least they wanted you to think that. And then, when they actually removed the retarded mechanics, miraculously they all rerolled RiftBlades or whatever they were called (warrior calling).

Because they were totally balanced as well and it took skill to play like everyone of them freaking did.

The MMO cycle of PvP continues on.

I love these BH/Troopers that just use the LOS excuse for their OP skill. Guess what, I'm a Gunslinger and CAN'T LOS and still do damage.

I will have a face-off with a BH where all he does is TM. I use ALL of my skills, including defensive ones, and still lose.

Please, tell me how that is balanced.

Yeah this has happened to me too. I can have high ground, cover, blah blah blah, and the Merc will just stand there tracer missile spam and out damage me. The ones who don't tracer missile spam me in this situation I can kill...