Is Quinn my only romance option as a lady warrior?

Sathla

Hehe. I see it as not a mole, but sun damage along with all the other tiny skin blemishes he has all over his face. Herr Metro Super-Pale spent too much time out in the Balmorran sun without his SPF 2000.

Honestly though I've looked at him so much that I don't even see the spots and freckles now. His pre and post romance progression may be attractive for some women but for me it makes a great case in support of playing a Male warrior :) He's a far better bromance.

Edited by Reil

A lesbian relationship with Jaesa or a homosexual relationoship with Quinn are the only one that really makes any sense given their personalities. I really don't get why BW would give warriors two very obviously gay companions (I doubt there's anyone who doesn't think Quinn is a huge flamer or that Jaesa - especially dark Jaesa - isn't a closet dominatrix), yet impose gender-normative relationships on them that don't even really feel right.

(I doubt there's anyone who doesn't think Quinn is a huge flamer or that Jaesa - especially dark Jaesa - isn't a closet dominatrix)

I don't think that of Quinn. His personality comes across as a professional soldier instead of a "Hello Sailor!" type.

And I doubt that a dominatrix, closeted or otherwise, would go around calling someone "Master".

(I doubt there's anyone who doesn't think Quinn is a huge flamer or that Jaesa - especially dark Jaesa - isn't a closet dominatrix).

Dark side male romancing Jasea...

Jasea is more of a submissive than a dominatrix.

Edited by Quiet