State of PvP Healing - Lvl 50 Only

Sprigum

Expertise reduces the damage you take and increases the healing you do. . . Let me say that again: Expertise reduces the damage you take and increases the healing you do. Id you do not understand how that gives healers a very large edge over DPS (whose bonus damage from expertise is cancelled out by your reduced damage) than you probably shouldn't be trying to tell me how pvp healing should be balanced.

If you are being solo'd by dps you are being either A) outplayed or B) outgeared. You can solve both of them problems with some effort. A geared/skilled healer in this game is a damn powerful character.

. . . I can't believe there are people in this thread saying it's too hard to heal when classes have interrupts. I dunno, my days doing Arena healing on a Gladiator level in WoW make me a total D-bag to other healers who complain, but that kind of complaint just smacks of lazy and entitled children. PvP healing isn't about standing still and spamming (which sadly with gear you will be able to do anyway). Healing can't simply exist completely unchecked. Everything has to be able to be countered in a PvP game.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty much what the trauma debuff does, it cancels out the bonus healing you get from expertise. It actually more than cancels it since I doubt you have expertise up to the 30% level. I don't know if full battlemaster it's even possible to get that high. I think 20% is normal for a well geared player in full pvp gear.