If they wont listen

Reducio

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally i never asked for a perfect game, but one that doesnt make me feel like i'm paying money for an unpleasent experience. The game has good points dont get me wrong, for now however the bad outweighs the good. It should be the other way round with the time and feedback bioware had.

This game is perfect, and if you don't think so, I'll be pretty upset.

LoL made my day little fanboy.

You are blind or u didnt play it.

They should hurry and i hope more players are consquent enough to unsub.

Im worried about the addicted Players because u can treat them like sh.it and they will still pay.

Your right!

There are many issues with this game. The customer support is among the worst ive ever seen. And BW seems to ignore the community and continue to keep there blindfold on. This might be slightly due to us as a community tolerating there lack of ability and responce.

So what do we do?

My opinion would be first and foremost give them time to correct the issues and be patiant. However that does not mean being infinatley tolerant. If you want to make a statmemt to the company do it were it counts, the bottom line. In a sence we the community are like share holders of the games buisness. We pay there monthly salary for them to give us results. Now if they fail to produce said results we should simply not pay them..

What does this all mean?

I say we the community give BW/EA an ultimatum. Either they fix the communities high priority issues by say 3/1/12 (example) or we will simply boy cott/turn off our subs to your game! Now tell me you cant fix pvp/ability delays or add mods... Either that or continue to troll the forums complaining and throwing your two cents (okey 15/month) at the company!

(apologies for speeling this tablet hates me!)

Thoughts?

Implying they aren't fixing things...looks at patch notes...realizes OP can't read.

The OP really made me laugh. I can only think this is a spoof thread....

If you think "this" is bad (it isn't) have you tried talking to Turbine over at LOTRO?

Now those folks barely talk to the player base at all and they are only talking on their official forums atm because there's IS a player revolt in process over changes to their P2W Store.

You might want to head over to LOTRO read all about it and give "us" some support. We can use it over there for sure.

Best laugh of the day!

Dunno about CS. But regarding communication, the dev tracker is your friend, I suggest you take a peek every so often. Issues are not ignored, they take time to fix and so far Bioware has acknowledged most of the bigger issues, albeit their responses can be a bit slow.

Your right!

There are many issues with this game. The customer support is among the worst ive ever seen. And BW seems to ignore the community and continue to keep there blindfold on. This might be slightly due to us as a community tolerating there lack of ability and responce.

So what do we do?

My opinion would be first and foremost give them time to correct the issues and be patiant. However that does not mean being infinatley tolerant. If you want to make a statmemt to the company do it were it counts, the bottom line. In a sence we the community are like share holders of the games buisness. We pay there monthly salary for them to give us results. Now if they fail to produce said results we should simply not pay them..

What does this all mean?

I say we the community give BW/EA an ultimatum. Either they fix the communities high priority issues by say 3/1/12 (example) or we will simply boy cott/turn off our subs to your game! Now tell me you cant fix pvp/ability delays or add mods... Either that or continue to troll the forums complaining and throwing your two cents (okey 15/month) at the company!

Thoughts?

No man. You have it all wrong. A company stays in business because consumers allow them to. When they do shady things like lie to their customers, ignore them, and deliver bad products, you simply get a refund, cancel the service and move on. That is the ONLY was to create real change. You cancel. That is how its done. You don't 'give them time' and sit around and write suggestive posts on how to fix things. You cancel.

Dunno about CS. But regarding communication, the dev tracker is your friend, I suggest you take a peek every so often. Issues are not ignored, they take time to fix and so far Bioware has acknowledged most of the bigger issues, albeit their responses can be a bit slow.

This 100%.

What is a 'high priority' to you is not one shared by the entire community.

I care nothing for pvp and honestly, would rather see it gone completely.

I do not want them to ever add the ability to add mods.

I won't speak for others, but BW, speaking for myself, please expend no resources to fix(?) the so-called 'issues' mentioned by the OP.

It is official. Every MMORPG ever made now officially has a boycott threat post. And with every new one I see, they grow ever more impotent in their effectiveness.

this is true, but other mmo company's communicate with there community far more.

Your right!

So what do we do?

What does this all mean?

Thoughts?

Have you had experience with other games and customer service??? I ask because this, in my experience, is not the worst I have seen. I have experienced Ultima Online, Anarchy Online, Warhammer Online, Conan, WoW Online, and many others.... This is not the worst, at least not yet.

You need to do your research. All of the games I mentioned had problems on launch and many of them were far worse than SWTOR. WoW was not playable for weeks. Crashes, server's inaccesable, etc, etc....

Lemme guess, you are the person, that upon seeing the anouncement that a great new building is going up, you show up when they have layed the foundation, walk into the middle of it, and are dissapointed cause it's not as great as the building next to it.

This is the foundation. You got in on ground level. They will build on this great foundation and it will grow to be a great game or it will calapse.

If you were the bank that gave the builder a loan for the building, would you show up on the day after the foundation was poured and be disappointed and pull the loan?

If

You

Don't

Enjoy

The

Game,

Stop

Playing

Why is that so hard to understand? There are plenty of MMOs out there. No need to call for a boycott. It's the natural order of things...if there is a problem and it isn't fixed, people will stop playing and EA/BW will either be forced to fix it or go bust. If there isn't really a problem and its just that you don't like the way things work, then you can go play something else where you will have the fun that you want, while the people who enjoy this game will continue to have the fun that they want.