Post your Marauders Stats and tell us your Overall Damage / CRITS!!!

JonnyFreedom

Damage Primary: 622-773

Damage Secondary: 199-299

Bonus Damage: 319.7

Accuracy: 97.88

Crit Chance: 25.89

Crit Multiplier: 84.19

Str: 1289

Endurance: 1437

Power: 203

~Self Buffed~

High Crits: 4.6k'ish Smash's

Average Solo BG Damage: 250k-400k

Talent Build: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bZhGZGrR0dbRdGR.1

Damage Primary:
Damage Secondary:
Bonus Damage:
Accuracy:
Crit Chance:
Crit Multiplier:

Str:
Endurance:
Power:

~Self Buffed~
High Crits:
Average Solo BG Damage:\
Talent Build:

Edited by JonnyFreedom

Assuming this is PvP gear:

Damage Primary: 643-785

Damage Secondary: 187-281

Bonus Damage: 359.1

Accuracy: 104.17% (114.17% Special)

Crit Chance: 24.47%

Crit Multiplier: 76.13%

Str: 1374

Endurance: 1419

Power: 292

~Self Buffed~

High Crits: 5.0k Force Scream

Average Solo BG Damage: 320k; Highest - 460k

Talent Build: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bcZhGrbddMorsZG.1

>too cheap to constantly respec from PvE to PvP.

PvE gear cause PvP is a waste of time and is more about getting lucky with loot bags then skill

Self Buffed

Damage Primary: 754-905

Bonus Damage: 451.9

Accuracy: 99.89

Crit Chance: 25.42

Crit Multiplier: 87.75

Str: 1540

Endurance: 1354

Power: 532

~Self Buffed~

High Crits: Annihilate is 5800ish on hard mode bosses deadly saber crits are over 1600

Average Solo BG Damage:\ i do not waste my time in PvP

Talent Build: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIbRrRMcGzZhGb.1

i guess it would be better if you specified if you get those crits with the expertise buff/relic/overcharge/adrenal/whatever or "vanilla"

well, unless you mean that by self buffed xD

Edited by PaZZo

Stay on topic this is actually interesting to see. Especially given hisoka gave you actual proof, that PvE gear > PvP gear in PvP.

I think you need to learn to read.

The damage he gave is on hardmode bosses.

PvP gear has Expertise which greatly outshines PvE gear in PvP content simply because of the Damage/Damage Reduction bonuses. A full Rakata geared Marauder will get **** on by a full Battlemaster one.

If you're going to try to contribute please understand what you're talking about.

PvP gear has Expertise which greatly outshines PvE gear in PvP content simply because of the Damage/Damage Reduction bonuses. A full Rakata geared Marauder will get **** on by a full Battlemaster one.

If you're going to try to contribute please understand what you're talking about.

Er you do realize pvp gear is only good vs people without it right? 1000 expertise counters 1000 expertise unless you are a healer of course. Pve gear is still better as the stat weights are not wasted on a neutral stat.

Anyways

Damage Primary: 709 - 860

Damage Secondary: 183 - 275

Bonus Damage: 407

Accuracy: 101%

Crit Chance: 26%

Crit Multiplier: 78.51%

Str: 1487

Endurance: 1297

Power: 392

4.3k annihilate crit on a 50 champion with crit/surge relic and bloodthirst up, gauging it on a mob with -20% armor is cheating.

Edited by kaspertg

Er you do realize pvp gear is only good vs people without it right? 1000 expertise counters 1000 expertise unless you are a healer of course. Pve gear is still better as the stat weights are not wasted on a neutral stat.

How do you figure? PvP gear is great against other people with pvp gear, as it cancels out that extra damage you would be taking. Pve gear might be better for pve, but expertise is not a 'wasted' stat in pvp. It's THE stat.

Healers have Trauma to work against as well as, against us, Deadly Throw.

PvE gear is fine against other players without PvP gear in PvP. As soon as you start stacking Expertise, however, it completely outshines anything else.

Him stating that "PvE gear is better for PvP than PvP gear" is a completely uneducated opinion and, furthermore, a falsehood.

Kiba you are quite a couple months early to talk back to me. You write guides about the marauder without even knowing his KEY abilities (hint: Obfuscate) and yet again you fall behind the true gearing. Hopefully you start to read and think about what I write before your lack of knowledge is exposed a third time.

Then we talk damage reduction:

If I have 16k HP in full PvP gear my EHP (effective HP) rises to 17.6k against a 0 expertise player. However if I use PvE gear I could get 20k HP which will be better in ALL cases because even against a full equipped player 20k hp - 10% nets me 18k EHP compared to 16k I would have in my full gear.

It doesn't even include the fact, that instead of 320 life per crit I will now gain 400 hp per bleeding crit.

EHP is your survivability and then again we don't even know how expertise stacks in the best case (for it) it would be 10%, however it could also be less given we don't know when and how it is applied. (hint kiba it could be after armor e.g. a 1k hits gets down to 800 (20% armor) and then 10% making it 720 compared to ... -> 700)

Then there is also the fact that even expertise has a diminishing return.

10,88% reduction at 551 expertise 0,019 %/expertise

2,51% reduction at 94 expertise 0,026 %/expertise

Again all cases:

Full PvE gear: Around 20k HP

against full PvP gear= 18k EHP

against 0 expertise = 20k EHP

Full PvP gear: Around 16k HP

against full PvP gear = 16k EHP

Against 0 expertise = 17,6k EHP

Now it is clearly proven, that concerning survivability PvE gear is superior at all times.

This thread will help to determine if PvE gear will net a DPS gain or loss against full geared players at least until someone knowledgable gathers all the PvE pieces. I am quite confident though, that we will also do more dmg simply, because our mainstat will be pushed by a very good amount and as nice addition we even have a higher crit rate due to mainstat increase, which I as annihilation specced Marauder will gladly have.

Maybe thebest gearing choice is a couple % with expertise and the rest PvE, however that tiresome absolute min/maxing I leave to those enjoying it.

Edited by Pappus

Kiba you are quite a couple months early to talk back to me. You write guides about the marauder without even knowing his KEY abilities (hint: Obfuscate) and yet again you fall behind the true gearing. Hopefully you start to read and think about what I write before your lack of knowledge is exposed a third time.

If I have 16k HP in full PvP gear my EHP (effective HP) rises to 17.6k against a 0 expertise player. However if I use PvE gear I could get 20k HP which will be better in ALL cases because even against a full equipped player 20k hp - 10% nets me 18k EHP compared to 16k I would have in my full gear.

It doesn't even include the fact, that instead of 320 life per crit I will now gain 400 hp per crit.

EHP is your survivability and then again we don't even know how expertise stacks in the best case (for it) it would be 10%, however it could also be less given we don't know when and how it is applied. (hint kiba it could be after armor e.g. a 1k hits gets down to 800 (20% armor) and then 10% making it 720 compared to ... -> 700)

Again all cases:

Now it is clearly proven, that concerning survivability PvE gear is superior at all times.

This thread will help to determine if PvE gear will net a DPS gain or loss against full geared players at least until someone knowledgable gathers all the PvE pieces. I am quite confident though, that we will also do more dmg simply, because our mainstat will be pushed by a very good amount and as nice addition we even have a higher crit rate due to mainstat increase, which I as annihilation specced Marauder will gladly have.

Maybe thebest gearing choice is a couple % with expertise and the rest PvE, however that tiresome absolute min/maxing I leave to those enjoying it.

Create a separate thread regarding this matter of and leave it out of this thread which is entitled: Post your Marauders Stats and tell us your Overall Damage / CRITS!!!

Damage Primary: 586-737

Bonus Damage: 284.5

Accuracy: 100.46

Crit Chance: 26.24

Crit Multiplier: 82.06

Str: 1205

Endurance: 1356

Power:189

~Self Buffed~

4.8k Scream Crit

2.8k Massacre Crit

AVG WZ Damage: 220k-260k, Highest: 320k

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#1000cZuMrbddrRrsZhM.1

Im currently learning how to use the Razor Naga( from my old 5 mouse button) So when i learn it, I plan on dropping Stagger for Quick Recovery.

Edited by AcaciaDragon

It doesn't even include the fact, that instead of 320 life per crit I will now gain 400 hp per bleeding crit.

Again all cases:

Not quite. The difference is greater than 10% against someone pvp gear. You lack 10% damage reduction, and your oppponent also has a 10% damage boost(and you lack that 10% damage boost, and your opponent has a 10% damage reduction, which in the context of an actual fight would matter quite a lot)

Edited by Sayc

Damage Primary: 731-884

Damage Secondary: 202-303

Bonus Damage: 424.8 melee 742.6 force

Accuracy: 100.27%

Crit Chance: 23.48

Crit Multiplier: 72% melee 102% force

Str: 1596

Endurance: 1559

Power: 371

~Self Buffed~

High Crits: 6.2k since consumables nerf

Average Solo BG Damage: 4-500k voidstar, 350-400k hutball with no heals.

Edited by Kricys

How do you figure? PvP gear is great against other people with pvp gear, as it cancels out that extra damage you would be taking. Pve gear might be better for pve, but expertise is not a 'wasted' stat in pvp. It's THE stat.

Expertise does ONLY 1 thing. Lower the skill needed to kills omeone without expertise. Its a crutch stat nothing more. If you want to see good PvP you wouldn't want it because then it would be based on skill

If you want PvP tell Bioware to remove Expertise, and make bolster give EVERYONE the same stats regardless of raid gear or fresh greens so its a skill based thing, not who got lucky with their bags.

Good PvPers want skill based PvP bad ones want a PK stat to cover their lack of skill

(BTW i crap on battlemaster geared people all the time)

Damage Primary: 731-884

Damage Secondary: 202-303

Bonus Damage: 424.8 melee 742.6 force

Accuracy: 100.27%

Crit Chance: 23.48

Crit Multiplier: 72% melee 102% force

Str: 1596

Endurance: 1559

~Self Buffed~

High Crits: 6.2k since consumables nerf

Average Solo BG Damage: 4-500k voidstar, 350-400k hutball with no heals.

Got a spec for us?

PvE gear cause PvP is a waste of time and is more about getting lucky with loot bags then skill

Self Buffed

Damage Primary: 754-905

Bonus Damage: 451.9

Accuracy: 99.89

Crit Chance: 25.42

Crit Multiplier: 87.75

Str: 1540

Endurance: 1354

Power: 532

~Self Buffed~

High Crits: Annihilate is 5800ish on hard mode bosses deadly saber crits are over 1600

Average Solo BG Damage:\ i do not waste my time in PvP

Talent Build: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIbRrRMcGzZhGb.1

After Hizoka's months of yelling at people about how marauders are fine as a class (everyone meant pvp) and about how everyone was so bad and how incredibly good the class was...

Now we know. Enjoy your special helmet.

Bro if you need a guide to tell you how to use that you're doing it wrong. Its use is incredibly obvious in PvE and, since the guide is -at this point - PvE focused, I felt no reason to put it in for the same reason I didn't tell people when to pop Saber Ward or Cloak of Pain.

If you don't use Expertise you'll fall behind against someone who will, regardless of health.

Their damage taken is reduced along with their damage done being increased. So yeah, you'll have more health but you're going to be doing nothing to them and they're going to do more to you, which negates the increase in health.

Also, gear has nothing to do with knowing how to play a class. I know a Marauder with full Battlemaster on my server that didn't have Obfuscate on his bar.

Edited by Kibaken

After Hizoka's months of yelling at people about how marauders are fine as a class (everyone meant pvp) and about how everyone was so bad and how incredibly good the class was...

Now we know. Enjoy your special helmet.

they are fine in PvP as well, i do some PvP i just do not live in the 1% of the game when there is 99% more out there outside of boring *** huttball.

and so far my stats crush everyone else wh has posted theirs, even the guy with the fake stats.

Damage Primary: 750-901

Bonus Damage: 448.3

Accuracy: 101.7%

Crit Chance: 28.58%

Crit Multiplier: 58.81%

Str: 1708

Endurance: 1460

~Self Buffed~

High Crits: Haven't had a chance to see in a raid atmosphere really. I respecced out of carnage because of the ataru proc bug, so I need to get some testing in and get used to the new playstyle. Other posters with similar stats have posted theres, I would expect mine to be similar. As carnage, I was force screaming in the 4-5k neighborhood, with CDs pushing it towards 6k.

Average Solo BG Damage: Usually someone in the low 300k range. I don't think I've ever gone higher than 350k or so, usually I'm around 310k. Got the 75k healing award once.

Talent Build: Currently annihilation.

If you are wondering, my gear is:

Rakata helm, gloves, legs, feet, bracers, earpiece (have Rakata OH, waiting for fix)

Columi chest, belt, MH weapon, OH weapon (with rakata crystals until the rakata weapons are fixed).

Matrix Cube, Dark Energy Surge (relic I got from KP HM, 30% chance to deal 168 internal damage on a melee hit).

2x Hawkeye Nano-Optic Might Package (both mastercraft, with 22 STR augments in the slots)

I have some random champion gear (MH, OH, chest, gloves) but I tend to just PVP in my PVE gear most of the time.