Battlemaster Annihilation Video

VictorLototskyy

This is supposed to be "proof" that we are balanced? you are battlemaster ranked and yet even with very selective footage you fail to impress me.

you have a few battles where you kill 1 person when theres more then one on you, but I saw non where you won 1v2, even vs clearly undergeared opponents..

If anything your vid goes against its purpose, wether your purpose was to show off, or prove that we are balanced.

This is supposed to be "proof" that we are balanced? you are battlemaster ranked and yet even with very selective footage you fail to impress me.

you have a few battles where you kill 1 person when theres more then one on you, but I saw non where you won 1v2, even vs clearly undergeared opponents..

If anything your vid goes against its purpose, wether your purpose was to show off, or prove that we are balanced.

C'mon man.... it probably took a long time of TDM to capture this footage.

wait...there's a ball ?

In previous footages there's 1v2, selective footage is couple of warzones one after one.

Anyway, don't bother, we suck and need some improvements soo much.

for those who claim us weak.

Nice selective montage.. I honestly would pay for you to transfer to my realm - I don't think I saw you get CC'd once, your Resolve bar never moves..

I don't think ANYONE on these forums deny that untouched a Marauder can do a lot of damage - but thats the problem we don't get left alone - we get CC'd, knocked back, slowed and all manner of mobility hinderances that really make the class not perform at the level it should.

Your video shows what the Marauder can do 10% of the time - I could just as easily make a video showing multiple knockbacks, constant stuns and lots of running from 1 platform to the floor to the other platform.

That voidstar footage at the end, with 3 death, no healers and stats at the end. It was all like that. I just find out boring to make a video of whole warzone because it's not too entertainment to watch at least few minutes of running etc.

Marauder has incredable survivability which is also shown, but who care if you need to whine because you can't handle this class.

If starting from half of Champion gear you're not topping dmg/killing blows at your team at 8/10 games - you're just bad marauder.

That voidstar footage at the end, with 3 death, no healers and stats at the end. It was all like that. I just find out boring to make a video of whole warzone because it's not too entertainment to watch at least few minutes of running etc.

Marauder has incredable survivability which is also shown, but who care if you need to whine because you can't handle this class.

If starting from half of Champion gear you're not topping dmg/killing blows at your team at 8/10 games - you're just bad marauder.

Nope the rest of the video was nothing like that - I did switch it off with 2mins to go as well I got bored of you just being left to kill people, any keyboard turner can do that. One day you'll get cc'd and be like omg *** is this?

p.s. I'm always top 1-3 every WZ with an average of 300k - sorry my realm is full of skilled PVP players. Anyone who disagrees is on a scrub realm.

Edited by Draexnael

Nope the rest of the video was nothing like that - I did switch it off with 2mins to go as well I got bored of you just being left to kill people, any keyboard turner can do that. One day you'll get cc'd and be like omg *** is this?

p.s. I'm always top 1-3 every WZ with an average of 300k - sorry my realm is full of skilled PVP players. Anyone who disagrees is on a scrub realm.

There're so many skills combinations to survive after CC, based on what you have at the moment. If you're stunlocked/cc and killed instantly all the time - I can just feel sorry for you. And obviously there're totally noobs on my server and pro on yours.

Annihilation numbers makes me cry. I love my crits on my Rage build.

I will be posting Rage video's coming this next week. I am currently Rank 56.. Hoping for 60 by Tuesday.

You're so wrong about Annihilation DPS for given time and let other people *** on big numbers. There's no better spec 1v1 in a DPS term rather then Annihilation.

You're so wrong about Annihilation DPS for given time and let other people *** on big numbers. There's no better spec 1v1 in a DPS term rather then Annihilation.

Completely agree with you Victor. I've tested extensively all 3 spec and I have to say anni is the best and most satisfying spec so far. Topping dmg chart ever since I got half champ.

Btw, if you are good, your enemies will always ff you first. Anni allows you to stay much longer. You also constantly healing your whole team. I added erupting fury and short fuse to make sure i can pop berserk every 30-40 seconds (with frenzy). Berserk is the key.

In terms of 1v1 and 1v2, anni spec can easily do that and survuve. With carnage/rage you may kill one but most of the time you will get killed also.