Love the Bag System. Let's Take it to the Next Level, BW:

McVade

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol fanny pack.

pvp gear is a stupid idea anyway, but its already done. just let 50s get their gear faster so we can end the gear disparity and enjoy some solid games.

btw. RNG loot is an old, lazy and tired bit of game design. Surely you can be more clever in how players progress.

In the spirit of your PvP system, I would ask for you to forward this little suggestion onto your bosses and payroll director.

Rather than be paid at a steady, hourly rate or a fixed salary, at the end of every day, you are given a nice Bioware fanny pack. When you open it, there's a 1 and 10 chance your paycheck is in there. If it's not there, there's 3 food stamps. Once you collect 30 of them, you can trade them in for the same paycheck a gas station attendant makes.

Does this sound like a payroll system that's going to keep you coming back to work?

+1 ilol'd

In the spirit of your PvP system, I would ask for you to forward this little suggestion onto your bosses and payroll director.

Rather than be paid at a steady, hourly rate or a fixed salary, at the end of every day, you are given a nice Bioware fanny pack. When you open it, there's a 1 and 10 chance your paycheck is in there. If it's not there, there's 3 food stamps. Once you collect 30 of them, you can trade them in for the same paycheck a gas station attendant makes.

Does this sound like a payroll system that's going to keep you coming back to work?

LMFAO!!! Epic!!!!

There is much truth in this thread.

As a beginnier the champion bag system is ok, if you're not extremely unlucky. Every champion item you get is a good one since you don't have any. But once you've gotten some, then open 5 bags in a row for nothing but centurion commendations, at last you open the sixth and there comes the unassembled piece you already had two times... well thats quite frustrating.

Simply copy paste the system from the battlemaster chests... I'dont understand why there are two different systems anyway...

I would suggest upgrade to this mechanic!

All Bioware employees are encouraged to play Tic-tac-toe!

Winner of each match gets random amount ow BW stickers!

And thats not all folks you can also exchange BW stickers for EA stickers in lets say 1:3 ratio!

And when you collect 200 of each you can exchange these..... wait for it..... yeah!!! Bioware fanny pack !!!!

I got to admit I am quite lucky in the current system. Valor rank 32 so far I have obtained: 1 of every tier piece and 2 relic slots. that is from a gran total of 52 bags opened(7/52). And I can tell you that the increased pvp gear really does wonders.

I would suggest upgrade to this mechanic!

All Bioware employees are encouraged to play Tic-tac-toe!

Winner of each match gets random amount ow BW stickers!

And thats not all folks you can also exchange BW stickers for EA stickers in lets say 1:3 ratio!

And when you collect 200 of each you can exchange these..... wait for it..... yeah!!! Bioware fanny pack !!!!

Maybe they already implemented this in real life, since this system is just flawless as is :D

Any BW/EA employe can give us clarification?

Puhahahahah :D :D

STICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no we expect the system to be balanced. ie lvl 56valour runing round with only 6 champion pieces vs a lvl20valour guildy in full champion set.. investment should reward not random luck.

Remove the luck factor!!! We're not expecting to be geared at 1 week. We want to know when we will be geared with the commitments we make. That's all!!!!!!!!

Actually I "work" for about 2 hours and get 3 bags a day. So in a unlucky event I still get 1 paycheck every 4 days. At the beginning of each week if I put in a bit more effort or just work about 5 days worth of my 2 hours I get 6 bonus bags.

Sounds good.

I fully support this!