Your Dream Ship.

Avianpixie

To be able to click to lie down on the beds. We can sit in the chairs, why not lie on the bed.

Drops or purchasable equipment parts that when all gathered we can combine to make equipment for the sick bay to create a buff/bandages or something that has single use for pve within short time of leaving ship (well it looks like a sick bay on my ship - BH - and I would like to be able to see it have a use).

Drops or purchasable parts to eventually have a mail box on board to send mail. Maybe for the sake of roleplay it could comprise of giving it to the droid to mail at our next location.

A wardrobe to store my fave outfits, oh... and a shower with animation and water! Ok forget that last bit, would look stupid showering in underwear :p

Can we bring friends in our party to our ship? I haven't tried. If we can't then I would like to be able to.

I'd move C2-N2, make the ship less green, install seats around the holocom, have a space for friendly rounds of pazaak and sabacc and last but not least I'd like to have a larger cargo hold and definitely more clutter in there. Make it seem full of memorabilia and/or yet-to-deliver things! At the end of the ride, the only useful thing in there is Guss. :(