I do not appreciate changes behind my back.

LordSatoh

That would be the patch notes from the future? But apparently you live in an alternate universe where tomorrow's patch has been deployed without patch notes, yes?

If the answer is no then there is no update behind your back and your point is rather moot.

This must be your first MMO.

That's ok. I understand.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So many smarties here lol.

Again. Please point me to Saturdays patch notes.

Like I said a few posts back. They usually post the patch notes after the patch, especially on these smaller kind of out of cycle patches. So wait for the patch and the notes should be there. If they are not then you can complain.

OP is actually correct. Over the last few weeks we've wiped several times on boss fights when using the same mechanic. After a patch suddenly the fight used a different mechanic without anything in the patch notes. Now usually I don't have a problem with such a thing, but with the repair costs I do.

As your customer, paying customer I want to suggest you guys start sharing patch notes with everything you tweak.

I do not like cats in the sack and your stealthy behavior means you expect criticism for what you do.

This ain't no jeopardy and I won't be guessing. Start acting professional and treat people who pay your bills with respect.

so if its a patch thats not out yet they didnt change anything behind your back, or in front of you or on thr troll farm you call home

OP is actually correct. Over the last few weeks we've wiped several times on boss fights when using the same mechanic. After a patch suddenly the fight used a different mechanic without anything in the patch notes. Now usually I don't have a problem with such a thing, but with the repair costs I do.

People do not get it lol.

Ability delays, timers and cool downs on some specials were already tweaked and none of that info really made into patch notes.

Im starting to feel that BW fanboys are similar to apple ones. They will take/agree on anything even if it means they are bending over.

Try eve...

And since we got baby names to appear correctly I patch not I do not think there's any thing less important than this.

Ya every time i take a break from EVE i end up going back with a much higher respect for CCP, and they even got better after the 18 month screw up.

CCP has us spoiled tbh, and ya things like the ninja changes blue 50 gear and pre 40 item cost increase is pretty hard to deal with when you spent so many years getting patch notes weeks or even a month notice that they changed a drop rate of 0000000.01% cause of market specualtions and what not they could crash market or inflate it at an alarming rate..

These theme park devs are pretty lame tbh compared to CCP but i will even give Trion credit for patch info as well.

Its Ironic that CCP's best tool to retian players is other games...lol

Edited by Razot

Ya every time i take a break from EVE i end up going back with a much higher respect to CCP, and they even got better after the 18 month screw up.

CCP has us spoiled tbh, and ya things like the blue 50 gear and pre 40 item cost increase is pretty hard to deal with when you spent so many years getting patch notes with notice that they changed a drop rate of 0000000.01% cause of market specualtions and what not they could crash market or inflate it at an alarming rate..

These theme park devs are pretty lame tbh compared to CCP but i will even give Trion credit for patch info as well.

Exactly my point.

I guess CCP scores another one.

Community is the problem though. Too many ignorant kids that will oppose just because without understanding this might benefit them in many ways.

Amazing, look what I found in the PTR forums.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=212341

Gee... how in the world did I find these? Oh that's right I looked.

Now stop trolling

Emmm.. Those are notes from last week. Not today's one.

You can determine that by looking at the date FYI

Edited by LordSatoh

Are you looking for the patch notes for the current public non-test realm game client?

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1.1.0b/1242012

Not hard, just a link in the frickin' game client. PTR patch notes are for the upcoming patch, so anal people can see what's coming.

Ahem...

So, people don't think things are being changed behind their back. Don't wanna upset any valuable investors, LOL...

You lost me. Point was?

This reminds me of when me and some corp m8s would play left4dead 2, we would always loose somebody at the fair rock concert and all we could do was watch the zombies mauled them as we flew away..

Here comes the zombie fanboys... RUN!!!

Hate to tell you NO MMO does that. They only note the important things.

Also a lot of fixes are hotfixes that are server side. Companies never tell about these fixes since some are also anti-hacking changes.

Edited by Romiz

Are you looking for the patch notes for the current public non-test realm game client?

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1.1.0b/1242012

Not hard, just a link in the frickin' game client. PTR patch notes are for the upcoming patch, so anal people can see what's coming.

Ahem...

So, people don't think things are being changed behind their back. Don't wanna upset any valuable investors, LOL...

I know those. I don't see pvp gear price changes there but maybe I missed it.

I can't find about my abilities cool downs either not to mention certain boss mechanics.

Do you people EVER look besides what you are thrown In your face?

Emmm.. Those are notes from last week. Not today's one.

You can determine that by looking at the date FYI

Updated 1/25, learn to read, seriously.

"1.1.1 Patch Notes [uPDATED 1/25] | 01.21.2012 , 01:10 AM"

Edited by Zilrota
removed rude

TIL some people don't know "stealth changes" exist.

Most games have them, things will get modified, changed, nerfed, buffed... won't be in the patch notes.

A big one for SWTOR was changing the way cooldown graphics looked on spell icons. They already acknowledged that was a big mistake and they're "fixing" it. The change was never in the patch notes.

Welcome to online gaming, friends.

Hate to tell you NO MMO does that. They only note the important things.

Hate to tell you but you are wrong.

Stated it already in this post so I appreciate for taking your time to read it and then post your well thought, loaded with examples response. I'm much smarter now...