I do not appreciate changes behind my back.

LordSatoh

So many smarties here lol.

Again. Please point me to Saturdays patch notes.

Nothing's changed at this point. You are flipping out over absolutely nothing. You do realize that, right?

In any case, there are things you won't get patch notes for, in advance. Things like, say, exploits that they may decide to do an emergency patch for. I can't think of any MMO that will publicly post "We're fixing an exploit involving X" before X is fixed. That would be considered by many to be a really dumb move.

Edited by Pink_Saber

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know those. I don't see pvp gear price changes there but maybe I missed it.

I can't find about my abilities cool downs either not to mention certain boss mechanics.

Do you people EVER look besides what you are thrown In your face?

No, we dont, we are all idiots and you are the only smart one here. Honest.

Updated 1/25, learn to read, seriously.

"1.1.1 Patch Notes [uPDATED 1/25] | 01.21.2012 , 01:10 AM"

And it's 28th already.

I meant last patch so be it. My mistake

Besides. Those notes miss information. If you would play this game you would simply know. Obvious stuff that changes overnight by miracle and no word about it to be found. Anywhere.

Edited by Zilrota
removed rude

The opening poster is correct.

They are not sharing gameplay changes with us, I lost almost one thousand Health after the Mid january patch for no reason whatsoever. Exact same gear.

I didn't know what was going on. Went down from 16.3k to 15.5k hp the next morning after

Edited by Sevenpifers

The opening poster is correct.

They are not sharing gameplay changes with us, I lost almost one thousand Health after the Mid january patch for no reason whatsoever. Exact same gear.

I didn't know what was going on. Went down from 16.3k to 15.5k hp the next morning after

Probably had a class buff wear off....

Probably had a class buff wear off....

A Jedi Knight's buff does not increase HP. Un-buffed I was 16.3k Was happy to finally get to the 16 mark.

Patch comes out and I drop down almost a thousand -_- Lucky me xD

Edited by Sevenpifers

Lol, I love how "paying" is a justification for everything. As a paying customer, BW should come to my house and code the game for me on my own computer.

Yeah, whatever. :rolleyes:

It is. Well you might like throwing your money away but I don't.

Each and every day people agree for less while giving your hard earned $$.

It's your problem really. Not mine. I am conscious about my actions. You seem lost OR it's not your CC that is being billed which fits here better.

Tin Foil Hats: Will no longer grant immunity to brain scans.

Added:

Aura of Paranoia: Produces effects similiar to ninja patches, in which the player assumes everything that changes about their character from one day to the next involves some secret conspiracy by Bioware to hide their patch changes.

*Disclaimer: If you really think that Bioware is ninja patching, you have issues. Seriously people. I mean really. This is not Sony. Its not Blizzard. Nobody is ninja patching right now, they dont need to. They have enough to do with regular ole plain patching. Take your meds, and calm down.

Disclaimer of the Disclaimer:

If for some odd reason you are offended. You're probably paranoid. Before you type anything, Id check behind the mirrors..... then under the bed. Check inside the lamps for microphones and chips..... and that new mole you just got... its not a mole. Its a government/alien tracking device. Trust me. I live near Area 51.

yeah it was probably a Trooper buff, from previous grp or passerby.

Well it was not a trooper buff, But I do use Fortitude stims for my Biochem.

So maybe they lowered those, But I was sure they just said moving it too 400 Biochem to use.

Edited by Sevenpifers

It is. Well you might like throwing your money away but I don't.

Each and every day people agree for less while giving your hard earned $$.

It's your problem really. Not mine. I am conscious about my actions. You seem lost OR it's not your CC that is being billed which fits here better.

You didn't pay for the right to have Bioware give you details about every change in advance. It wasn't part of the deal, no matter how much you paid.

And you're still ignoring that there are several valid reasons why giving you those details before a patch (particularly for an "emergency" patch) might , in some cases, be a really boneheaded thing for Bioware to do.

Edited by Pink_Saber

I agree with OP. The stealth price increase got me pretty ticked. Its the equivalent of removing commendations straight from your account. The RIGHT thing to do would be to decrease the rewards, thereby preserving purchasing power of commendations already accumulated.

There was also a stealth patch to drops from elites and champions that left you with nothing if you tried to farm them(it's been changed since). There are other instances i won't go into, but it leaves me with the feeling that the Devs are against me. -5