Show us your Sentinel pictures!!!

Keypek

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people still wearing their full Rakata post-1.2? Not only do we finally have a variety of choices of what to look like (which I assume matters to people drawn to a thread like this), but the Orange armor items with augment slots are better? The 4 piece bonus for Sentinels is worth very, very little-- in some boss fights, it will not matter a single time in the entire fight-- I can't think of a reason not to keep the 2 piece bonus and get augment slots in the other 3. Am I missing something?

I favor that looks as well. But trying to play a Grey Jedi makes it tough getting some orange gear. If you aren't at least lightside I or darkside I, you can't get alot of items that are modable. I think relics are locked out also. You are the only one I have seen wearing that dark/black? Aspiring Knights Vest. How did you find yours?

As for me, I'm not sticking to any alignment. I judge each dialog situation separately. At level 50 I was still lightside 1-2 iirc.

Relics, sure until lvl 50 I don't think there are any non-alignment restricted relics. But don't worry at lvl 50, most if not all relics do NOT have an alignment restriction.

Orange gear without alignment restriction is usually received from the end of "major" quest-lines on most planets. By major quest line, I mean those that always have a follow-up quest that takes you from quest-hub to quest-hub but is not associated with your class. Also you can get orange items from heroic quests, Flashpoints, crafting and commendation vendors.

I got my torhead: Aspiring Knight's Vest by asking for it on the Republic Fleet. This one guy told me he made a couple of them on his alt, and had an extra lying around in his bank, so I got it for free, although I tipped him 50k credits for it :)

It is only a lvl 16 item made with Synthweaving. Schematic for making it is obtained from Underworld Trading crewskill missions for around lvl 15-20.

Aquiring one with an augment slot will probably cost me all my remaining credits on all my chars -_-

As for the complete set I'm wearing in those pictures

• Headslot: doesn't matter, I hide it om most characters since all headslot except a few Bounty Hunter/Sith warrior helmets looks really horrible.
  • Chest: torhead: Aspiring Knight's Vest Not many hoodless options for non-smugglers :(
  • Gloves/Bracer/Belt: Centurion/BM (can't link it, since all db-pages only shows the Marauder versions.) But imho, the gloves look awsome, and the belt is worn because of the Republic emblem.
  • Legs/Boots: lvl 40 pvp set Bladefury's Especially fond of the leg-piece with the nice glowing blue stripe along the leg, giving it a very sci-fi look. Hard to tell unless you see it in the game. Maybe there are better boots out there...
  • Sabers: just some random orange quest rewards, atm they are BM hilts with colour crystals Violet/Green just like in the picture

Edited by FluxWing

what chest piece is that? looks nice :)

It's called an Agile Judgement Vest. None of the database sites have it listed, at least not in it's current form. They only show the Sith version which is red/black and actually looks like a vest.

May I ask what Crystals you have in your lightsabers, I have no idea where to get white?

Thanks

Level 50 White expertise crystals at the moment. After I get full WH gear, I'm going back to the Level 47 Power ones I have in the bank.

Edited by RoyFokker