Dear Bioware: Light armor PANTS!

Caribroo

There are plenty of moddable pants out there. Stop QQ'ing and go find them.

Aside from random drops there is a guaranteed set of moddable pants from the Alderaan commendation vendor. If you are a male toon you can also pick up the very first set of social gear. They cost about 300c and are a simple set of pants with no flair.

Or you can check the GM for a pair.

They are much more common than you might think. You just have to actually look instead of wasting your time crying.

Edited by sollinton

He's right they are out there. Last night I finally got the shirt/pant uniform I've been wanting. No more dresses and Robes for me! Just got the Alderaan pants and a dropped moddable shirt from Coruscant. It's pretty easy to make your own look.

You guys DO realize we're the only class that can use all those social armours as armour sets, right? I hope you do. Cause there's a lot of pants from there. I don't know why anyone demands tights, but you can get them from most of the planets social vendors, with the exception of Tatooine, Voss Nar Shadda and Coruscant.

/signed

Whilst the Knights have armoured robe sets, why can't we have the plain fabric robes and pants that we see Jedi in the films using? The Guardian for example has a shedload of armour bolted onto his main garment; why can't the Consular have the plain unarmoured Jedi garments?

So infuriating, having to dress like some colour-addicted idiot all the time.

Edited by QuiQuaeQuod

/signed

Whilst the Knights have armoured robe sets, why can't we have the plain fabric robes and pants that we see Jedi in the films using? The Guardian for example has a shedload of armour bolted onto his main garment; why can't the Consular have the plain unarmoured Jedi garments?

So infuriating, having to dress like some colour-addicted idiot all the time.

Next time read what other people have posted before you make yourself look like a fool. :)