Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

No one was ever 4 shot by tracer missle....ever.

jonglynn

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saying.......I call BULL@#$@ to anyone saying they were 4 shot by tracer missle, or a BH in general.....

Show me pics.

Tracer, Tracer, Tracer, Heatseeker comes pretty close to 4 shoting some people, but often times, yeah, its just people thinking they were 4 shot because they don't realize everything that hit them. Add rail shot into that and Unload and most people are going to die faster then anyone else in the game can kill

Nobody ever gets crit for more than 6200 by an Op/Scoundrel either but that doesn't stop people from posting ridiculous lies to get people on their side.

There are videos of it, look it up. These nerfs weren't because of the forums despite what you might like to believe.

There are videos of it, look it up. These nerfs weren't because of the forums despite what you might like to believe.

Yes and every one of those video's were pre 1.1 with ops/scoundrels buff stacking and shooting level 11's. I NEVER hear people ***** about ops/scoundrels being OP anymore since that patch they are much more on par with other players.

I would love to see some POST 1.1 videos of this happening. Cause I'll tel you what on my scoundrel I can't pull anything close to what I could pre-patch.

Nobody ever gets crit for more than 6200 by an Op/Scoundrel either but that doesn't stop people from posting ridiculous lies to get people on their side.

Thats actually not true, theres a video in the operative forum showing a lvl 50 in full BM with adrenal, double expertise buff stacked with bloodlust and relics and he hit a 9.7k with hidden strike, but that was with literally every boost and before buff stacking got nerfed, that beind said.

That being said no one lvl 50 has ever been 4 hit from tracer missile at full health, ever, even with all crits.

Yes and every one of those video's were pre 1.1 with ops/scoundrels buff stacking and shooting level 11's. I NEVER hear people ***** about ops/scoundrels being OP anymore since that patch they are much more on par with other players.

I would love to see some POST 1.1 videos of this happening. Cause I'll tel you what on my scoundrel I can't pull anything close to what I could pre-patch.

First off, the level 11s get more DR then the level 50s with bolster. I'm not even joking

Second, some of those videos are without full stacking those buffs, so it doesn't matter if it was 1.1 or not.

Third, I'm not doing this for you. You guys are on the defensive at this point so that's your obligation.

First off, the level 11s get more DR then the level 50s with bolster. I'm not even joking

Second, some of those videos are without full stacking those buffs, so it doesn't matter if it was 1.1 or not.

Third, I'm not doing this for you. You guys are on the defensive at this point so that's your obligation.

Not doing what for me? I never asked you to do anything. Unless you mistook my request to see some post 1.1 videos as being directed to you. I was saying that as a blanket thing. Every video I have seen of scoundrels/ops pulling insane burst has been a pre-patch video. I have yet to see a "Post 1.1 still bursting noobs lawl" video show up on youtube. Cause it can't be done anywhere to the same effect anymore.

Once they get the IA, BH, Smuggler, and SI all nerfed they are going to be finding these same threads about Trooper, SW, and Jedi, and the nerf wars will begin.

My hope is Bioware will learn that there is a difference to balancing than there is to nerfing everything.

Besides most of this raging is done by people that can't pvp even if they got the classes nerfed that they want nerfed, they'll scream the nerf wasn't enough and more is needed.

Because they can't play their class.

lol except that happened all the time and you can watch video's of it

Yeah, and it got fixed when stim stacking was removed and bracketing was introduced. I have 540 expertise, the biggest crit I've ever had in the 50s bracket was 5400 and that was against an unshielded sorcerer.

Level 11's get that specific DR against other level 11's. Against 50's it's a lot lower than what you see on the character sheet.

Anyone remember that video awhile back a Frost mage made once and his entire hotkeys were just Frost Nova and Icelance? And he purposely clicked? And dominated over and over again with 6-9k Crits over and over?

Tracer spam reminds me of that.

That being said I interrupt the **** out of it and grav round, but I mean really I'm not killing them in my 4 second window on my Jugg...

Yeah, and it got fixed when stim stacking was removed and bracketing was introduced. I have 540 expertise, the biggest crit I've ever had in the 50s bracket was 5400 and that was against an unshielded sorcerer.

logic isnt the interwebs strength, but thats okay cause a 30 percent expertise buff and either 2 power buffs (+1200 damage) or 2 crit/surge buffs (50% crit 95%surge rating) doesn't imbalance things.

Not doing what for me? I never asked you to do anything. Unless you mistook my request to see some post 1.1 videos as being directed to you. I was saying that as a blanket thing. Every video I have seen of scoundrels/ops pulling insane burst has been a pre-patch video. I have yet to see a "Post 1.1 still bursting noobs lawl" video show up on youtube. Cause it can't be done anywhere to the same effect anymore.

Not quite to the insane 8k hits as much anymore, but they still hit pretty damn hard, especially if they are switching out the enhancements on their PvP gear. Accuracy and Alacrity are largely unneeded skills for them. The ones that stack their crit and surge you can really tell damage-wise. Also applies a bit to the Merc/Commando. Their big hitters are Tech, so accuracy is pointless.

Edited by Kuari

and what follows that 5400 crit?

Assuming you're at full health:

A 2250 back blast, a 1450 blaster whip, you come out of the stun, knock me back, stun me in return, then either kill me or run away depending on what class you are. This is assuming you're a smart player.

If you're not a smart player, you panic, try to fight me with little health, don't use any defensive CDs, knockbacks, or stuns, and die. Then you come to the forums and demand BioWare punish the class caught you with your pants down.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.