The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

"Sword in box" and other unfortunate sentence mishaps....

ChillWinterheart

Where can I find the original thread with the "can you put sword in box so when sword in box..." quote?

I tried to run a google search but since several people are using that quote as a signature now, I got several dozen matches and I can't find the original post. I need to know why it was said. I cannot sleep until I find it.

And while I'm waiting and having my 3rd coffee for the day, if you can post other malformed sentences from the forums here, I would love to see them too ^_^

Wasn't it posted prior to the forum wipe? If that's the case, then it's consigned to the realms of history and resides in the metaphorical MMO afterlife with little orange square. Edited by Sufran

Originally Posted by battlebug on 12.02.2011

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the beta forums

Rather funny :)

Where can I find the original thread with the "can you put sword in box so when sword in box..." quote?

I tried to run a google search but since several people are using that quote as a signature now, I got several dozen matches and I can't find the original post. I need to know why it was said. I cannot sleep until I find it.

And while I'm waiting and having my 3rd coffee for the day, if you can post other malformed sentences from the forums here, I would love to see them too ^_^

http://filthy-few.co.uk/files/swordinbox.html

Since we are revealing the secrets, someone let us in on orange pixel.

In beta there was a small orange pixel in most dialogue scenes. It was in the upper left quarter of the screen. Some found it annoying.

Orange Pixel of Doom: OPOD. Gone, but not forgotten.

In beta there was a small orange pixel in most dialogue scenes. It was in the upper left quarter of the screen. Some found it annoying.

Orange Pixel of Doom: OPOD. Gone, but not forgotten.

I would be willing to bet good money that the devs put that pixel there on purpose.

"Heh wonder how the forums will explode if I stick that orange dot RIGHT THERE...."

Taking it away seems cruel.

I would be willing to bet good money that the devs put that pixel there on purpose.

"Heh wonder how the forums will explode if I stick that orange dot RIGHT THERE...."

Taking it away seems cruel.

I remember Opod well. He and I took down seps on Ord Mantell. One time I was out of ammo, five seps charging downhill. Two six centimeter holes gaped in my belly as I lay prone. Opod looked me in the eye and he said, "What do we say to the god of death?". My palm slammed my spare clip into my blaster. "Not today."

Well, I'm here to tell the tale, you can guess how those seps faired.

Edited by Thaltom

Lol, ya sword in box.

I quoted it, was pretty funny.

Although at the time I went through battlebug's other posts and they were pretty normal, some were even insightful, so I am assuming "sword in a box" was either a troll or a mishap.

Anyways, maybe search for his posts?

I remember Opod well. He and I took down seps on Ord Mantell. One time I was out of ammo, five seps charging downhill. Two six centimeter holes gaped in my belly as I lay prone. Opod looked me in the eye and he said, "What do we say to the god of death?". My palm slammed my spare clip into my blaster. "Not today."

It is known. :D Valar Morghulis!

That OPOD didn't take no prisoners.

More the fool I for underestimating him.