Pre-order crystal vendor

ZomgAChicken

I was also hunting around the entire station for her yesterday and couldn't find her anywhere. After asking ingame someone even ran around with me in search of her as he found her on Empire side just fine.

It's a shame if they removed her as I would have liked the option to buy an additional crystal for my Gunslinger. :(

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the vendor has been diabled for now guys sorry

Greetings NeonDragoon,

The pre-order crystal vendor has been temporarily disabled. This is intended, and functionality will be restored to this NPC Vendor at a later date.

Thank you for your patience.

as posted by S1-w7

Maybe they disabled it because the merchant was selling them for 10 credits. :rolleyes:

I was just thinking the other day..."why would I ever pay 277 credits to remove the crystal from one weapon to put it in another when I can buy them for 10 credits"

Didnt read all but if it hasnt been said yet, the vendor has been removed for now. I was looking for the same answer and found a thread with a link to a dev post, cant remember where it is now but for now that vendor isnt in the game.

The vendor is back in now. Just bought a new crystal 10 min ago.

You're out of luck i think. I was reading in-game from the beta testers that they planned to remove the pre-order vendor about 2-3 days into the EA.

This sucks for me as well because while modding a gun, the game ate my crystal and now i don't have one anymore :(

You're out of luck i think. I was reading in-game from the beta testers that they planned to remove the pre-order vendor about 2-3 days into the EA.

This sucks for me as well because while modding a gun, the game ate my crystal and now i don't have one anymore :(

this happened to me as well, i would like to have it back... even if i have to buy it,

Might be able to create another character and mail the crystal to your main. Pretty lame that the vendor is gone, though. The crystals should have scaled with level, too.

Didn't work. The crystal is bound to the character. :( Kind of a dick move by BioWare to remove the pre-order crystal vendor for any of us who were foolish to lose it. :mad:

Anyone find him/her on the Republic fleet today? If so, what are the coordinates?

I had wondered this myself. It was weird, I find the guy with no problem. I go back, and he's ghost.

I thought 10cr was a STEAL for a replacement, as I had moved my original for 277cr twice already. I have 2, currently in employ of my companions dual blasters. But one can't have too many "Limited" items.

The fact that its stats quickly become obsolete, since it doesn't scale with the player, makes it just useful for showing off anyway.