why isnt there a wookiee race

chewbackass

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's quite nitpicky. If no one has a problem with Miraluka using a lightsaber, or Force Throw, why would people suddenly have a problem with them using a gun?

Why would the Jedi Order have a problem with any redeemed species? They never have, I don't see why they'd suddenly start.

It's never acknowledged anywhere in the game nor mentioned by any NPC ever. Which is BW's reason for not including species like wookiees and "giant lizardmen".

It's never acknowledged anywhere in the game nor mentioned by any NPC ever. Which is BW's reason for not including species like wookiees and "giant lizardmen".

I believe the reason is, the player and anyone with them would have to listen to ARG AAAA ROOOQW RAWR RAWR for hours. :)

Not exactly. They're near-human, and near-humans are redeemed all the time. In other words, it's normal. Wookiees and trandoshans being treated like near-humans in the Star Wars universe, however, is NOT normal.

It may sound, at first, to correlate, but you're really comparing apples to oranges.

Personally, I wouldn't want to play a wookiee or a trandoshan unless I was actually treated like a wookiee or a trandoshan would be in the Star Wars universe. And, no, that's not the same way a Pureblood jedi would be treated by the Order.

Edited by JeramieCrowe

But then again I guess their armor could look like the armor that you put on your wookie companion

http://torwars.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/WookieUI.jpg

Not a lot a variety there. And if they have access to Trooper or BH classes they can't use those armors? Or they don't show up. And that brings up there is a Wookie that is a Mandalorian in game. So should they be limited to Republic only?

There are too many issues game wise to play one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.