Whole Republic guild just exploited Voidstar (lvl50)

TSLlolz

Saw this tonight for the first time. Had a guy defuse twice under fire. The first time he did it I figured it was just me missing him in the mess, the second time I had full aoe on the door with another guy doing the same.

Someone will always exploit. A ban for exploiting would be nice but getting it fixed is probably the best we can hope for.

Its frustrating that with only 3 warzones, substantial testing, and post live feeedback, this hasn't been fixed. Along with the standing on top of the nodes in Alderaan.

Wow had 3 BG's at the start AV, AB and WSG. I can't tell you how many times I found guys on ledges, hillsides and roofs. This went on for years and some of the specific exploits, the roof in ST, probably lasted several months if not a couple of years.

Reporting in game is usually more effective, not to mention saying its the whole guild rather then specific people holds no weight. People constantly jump to the conclusion that just because a few do this stuff, they all do, and no professional company is going to fall into that mentality, pure and simple.

We're also on Atho City. My guild has started noticing this too with players from THE SAME guild mentioned by OP (but not exclusively from this guild) and we had made a thread naming a major culprit form the same guild and multiple tickets, all of which were closed, really hoping they are doing something about this.

This has very quickly become incredibly prevalent and Voidstar has become completely unplayable because every time Republic is in a losing position and can't breach the door and one of these players is present they will resort to this tactic. I dont want to have to quit every Voidstar match as soon as I get in because its not worth my time and effort if this will happen every time.

I understand that this issue seems to be going unnoticed because in the chaos of Voidstar it can be difficult to spot the bomb planter and a clever person could probably get away with it by timing it well. We are trying to take clear screenshots as evidence and encourage other players particularly on Atho city to keep an eye out for this and consistently make tickets and screenshots of the culprits.

Edited by AesirUesugi

was in voidstar and saw a teammate complaining about not being able to los someone diffusing a bomb we planted. Didn't know about the exploit at the time so didn't think to much on it. hopefully they get on these wz exploits soon. the more than max players one has really been pissing me off and when i submitted a ticket it disappeared from my ticket list.