Funniest names you have seen.

Finalcutter

PvPing on my Guardian I saw a smuggler named "Timetebo". He was the only person on the team I went out of my way not to taunt off of. With a name like that... you deserve to be brutalized.

I also saw a Smuggler named Jayne'Cobb. And yes, the resemblance was striking.

A guild that makes me laugh is one named <Your Companion>. Every single time I don't have one of my companions out on the fleet and one of them walks by I go "Wait.. which companion do I have out?!" It kills me.

And of course there is a Sith Sorcerer named Bubbles. Darth Bubbles. I demand they get an inquisitive toddler as a special companion. They deserve a reward.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They

Yep, someone named They

I've been in several warzones with They, and it kills the grammar nazi in me every time 'They has been killed' pops up on my screen...

OMG that's going to kill my friend's eyes... I would probably not be surprised if he has a character named "You". "You has been killed"

OMG that's going to kill my friend's eyes... I would probably not be surprised if he has a character named "You". "You has been killed"

There was a guy on wow that had the name "You"

"You has won (name of loot)"

"You has died"

Had to do a double take every single time just to make sure it wasnt actually me

Only droll and quaint attempts at a chuckle have I seen. Bobbafat?

I guess I'm the only one trying to snatch up epic names. Like calling my Twilek Sith Sorceror alt Moriarty or calling my white-haired Cyborg Imperial Agent alt Von Karma.

on The Harbinger server:

There's a guild called "It's a Trap"

and I saw a body shaped "fat" trooper named "Redsix"

also there's a guy in my guild with the name Pork who I'd like to see use as his Legacy name " 'nbeans " but he said he probably won't. :(

A guild on my server is called: "No Sith Sherlock" - Actually found it a tad funny.

Best names I've seen so far:

Admiral Snackbar

Fetta Bob (you have to be Norwegian (atleast Scandinavian to get that one.)

Some republic player has named his character: Noob. I actually laughed in a WZ, When I got the message: Noob has been killed :-)