Funniest names you have seen.

Finalcutter

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say so. Some of them ARE honestly clever, but that's just my humble opinion. And maybe I am just really easily amused. But for me, those are fun nevertheless.

Most of them to me are facepalm inducing.

Given, look at the persons name I quoted...That does shine a new light on everything.

Merciless the Merciless

Ludacrits

Party Time

<Drop it Like it's Hoth>

Lots of others as well that I cannot remember off hand. I am fond of mine though Hix MeowMeowMeow the Merciless

Edited by Meluna

Hello, folks! As some of you may notice, we have removed or edited a few posts in this thread. While we appreciate everyone sharing character or guild names they think are funny (and some of these are hilarious), we do ask that these are appropriate. Sexual or otherwise vulgar terms are not permitted, and neither are political references. Thank you for your understanding! Edited by Meluna

Merciless the Merciless

Lol I named my BH Merci and then later saw I could get the Merciless title. So she is "Merci the Merciless". I wanted to join the guild "Occasionally Merciful" rofl just to really step it up.

I just saw someone today named RedJacket with the Hired Gun title. As a Red Jacket fan I liked that one.

Also saw a guild called "Hot cup of Jawa".