Took away a big part of the game.

Trashyy

Id say more along the lines of jelious they get to experience everything n do everything before you, wich is in fact my issue.

... why would you be jealous of that? I don't hate people for playing game before I do, why the hell would I? You do realize thousands of people have already played in the beta?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would the fact that some people are max level influence your enjoyment, at all? Are you critically jealous of them or something?

There are certain aspects about a game you enjoy right? Well some people enjoy the competition for first lvl 50, or the competition for maxing out theyr pvp lvl first, or even the competition for gearing up fully, or being the first to take down a raid.

You enjoy certain aspects of the game or you wouldnt play it, now should these aspects be taken out? No, so stop being so damned egoistic.

There are certain aspects about a game you enjoy right? Well some people enjoy the competition for first lvl 50, or the competition for maxing out theyr pvp lvl first, or even the competition for gearing up fully, or being the first to take down a raid.

You enjoy certain aspects of the game or you wouldnt play it, now should these aspects be taken out? No, so stop being so damned egoistic.

Ego and jealousy go hand in hand, you actually have thats backwards.

You complainers are idiots.

By the logic flying around here no one would Ever buy an mmo after it launched.

Hell, people still join EvE and that's an mmo where it is literally impossible to catch up to the veterans. If your playing this type of game and you can't stand the sight of someone who's higher level playing on the same server, find something else to do.

You just proved my points exactly, till your last lil bit so idk about all that lol.

Ego and jealousy go hand in hand, you actually have thats backwards.

They can sure, but in this posters case its obvious Egoism can walk fine on its own two legs.

For poster above me, why? I don't see anything offensive about it, he is being egoistic, and only worrying about the parts of the game he enjoys, and attacking anyone who enjoy other parts of the game.

that said in hindsight I could have used selfish rather then egoistic, but meh, done is done.

are there alot of us whining? sure, but theres also people who bring up valid concerns only to get some rabbid attack dog going for his neck, because they don't share the same concerns.

Theres a thin line between letting someone know you disagree and outright flaming or taunting someone, and sadly alot of people on both sides seem to cross this line alot more then they should, the person I quoted Included.

Edited by Munx

I really didn't want to do this but feel it is important to bring up the fact that I did meet Daniel Rattcliffe once and we are bros. Please pass this along to the correct authorities so I can start playing tonight.

This is pure unadulterated WIN

Ok, you seem to lack reading comprehension. I was responding to this:

I'm not hardcore, and I don't intend to level the fastest, but it sucks playing a new game where a bunch of people are already max level.

Capiche?

You complainers are idiots.

By the logic flying around here no one would Ever buy an mmo after it launched.

Hell, people still join EvE and that's an mmo where it is literally impossible to catch up to the veterans. If your playing this type of game and you can't stand the sight of someone who's higher level playing on the same server, find something else to do.

Not necessariliy that but the fact they get early access over us, I personaly would be fine if I was playing right now, you could say mmos for some ppl are a sport being the best doing everything the best, also relations to doing everything first seeing everything first or at least being where the tops at.

The word entitlement every other post - check

Bad Analogies - check

"Should have pre-ordered day 1" - check

Arrow to the knee meme that needs to take an arrow to the head - check

Yep its a EGA thread.

Edited by bobuffet

Ud be surprised nowadays. I take it you got in and are playin ?

Also that made me laugh a lil lol.

Nah, if I was in I wouldn't be trolling the forums. I'm hoping for tomorrow but honestly it really doesn't matter much, won't be able to play until Sunday night as I work all weekend. :(

You sir, just won Star Wars. 10/10 for innuendo. xD

Not to mention alot of people got screwed over by apprently best buy, wal-mart, ect, however not my case there are some people that did everything right and still got screwed by this prelease launch.

Wait why did i quote that LOL had nothing to do with what i just said.

Edited by ssluigipk

In this guys case he enjoys playing on a even lvl field, it still goes into what I said, capiche?

And I asked why would he care about level playing field if he's not even remotely competitive. Why is that so hard to understand? I don't go into WOW and demand everybody start over because I missed the boat by 11 years or however long.

So whos making what im stuck between a bounty hunter, sniper, or sith assasin.

Any ideas on wich one to make? I realize the base response to that would be play wich one you like however, I did not join beta due to wantin it all to be a surprise.

Edited by ssluigipk