1 031 445 total healing in a BG.

Lokturk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.. People in this thread are amazingly stupid! -.-

Look at the Numbers and interpret them right!

Lokturk has 1.137 Healing per Second for the whole game in a Voidstar match.

So yes there are no acid pits in Voidstar...

The so called "lifetap-ability" uses a global Cd = 1,5 sek it drains 15% of your maximum health. At 16.000 Hp that would be 2.400 Hp lost. Overheal is not counted for these statistcs. The (talented) "Big Heal" has 2,5sec casttime and heals noncrit for about 2,5k hp.

If he just drains and heal himself up it would take him 4 Sek for 2500 hp which is around 600 hp/s.

THE ONLY WAY you can reach these Numbers is through spamming aoe heal the whole fight, which in void star is pretty easy and very effective if you yourself stay alive long enough. The low number of deaths of his own team proofs this.

The point empire had 0 points indicates they didn't breach the first gate and thats the best spot for a healer to place your AoEs when you're the defending faction...

This is no real question of healing-Skill but of good group coordination...

Still, Lokturk, i gotta admit pretty impressive numbers^^

If you people want to blame anyone learn to read the numbers before spitting out ******** all day -.-

Wow people like you are really stupid. Obviously he didnt do it whole the time, but it doesnt change the fact that he might have done it a few times.

http://www.torhead.com/ability/7BKkJZg/noble-sacrifice

I'll just leave this here.

Not saying you did but... no acid required.

Lol, I didn't stay in a corner. The reason why I only have 7 kills is because i've been alive entire game and i was at 40-50%hp with 10% mana. I wont waste any dmg spell if I dont have the mana for it and if my teamates aren't full.

And if you were any good, you would know it's impossible to be near 1milion with this ability, except if u have like 4 friends doing it and u guys sit in a corner and do the AoE heal all the team, but that wasn't the case. It was a legit game, and everyone in that game can say so!:cool:

Nice void star results bro. Its really hard as a sage/sorc to get high healing on void star when all you have to do is throw down aoe heal on the ground at the doors.

SO HARD!

Because im pretty sure bro you're a pro player, go play a healer sage and try to get that legit number and i'll re-talk to ya ;-)

I love how players say it's easy to get 1milion heal when they have probably never played a healer or can't go over 600k. No need to be jealous,

IM YOUR HEALER ((((Father)))))

enemy team did approximately 1.5 million total damage. meaning you negated 67% of their damage

1mil+ healing and all you got was 4 medals? ouch, bioware needs to reexamine the medals, and soon

They need to reexamine Sages/Sorcs, and soon.

Top healing and Top Ranged DPS packed into the same class, just 1 respec away?

Yea...

And they need to nerf healing

Glad we have the contingent of people who want healers to be useless in PvP on board. Trust me, if they made it so people without a clue (potentially you) could kill healers people with a clue would have absolutely no problem destroying healers without any help.

They need to reexamine Sages/Sorcs, and soon.

Top healing and Top Ranged DPS packed into the same class, just 1 respec away?

Yea...

True. Everytime I play with Rezz (DPS Sage) I finish top #1 healer and he's top #1 dmg with a good difference with the second...

Glad we have the contingent of people who want healers to be useless in PvP on board. Trust me, if they made it so people without a clue (potentially you) could kill healers people with a clue would have absolutely no problem destroying healers without any help.

Why would you say he is without a clue?? Is this the first time you've heard of someone wanting healing nerfed?? Ive seen 2 or 3 people unable to kill a healer beacause he out healed any damage they could dish out,so I can see why he would want to see a healing nerf.2 or 3 people is over kill REGARDLESS of how good the player is. Btw... like the idea of a OP/Scoundrel nerf or not..The people that cried for that nerf are the real blame here tbh.. its THOSE people that started this fire. Its the same in ANY mmo.. as soon as one nerf hits, more will follow. So yes, healing will get nerfed sooner or later.

Why would you say he is without a clue?? Is this the first time you've heard of someone wanting healing nerfed?? Ive seen 2 or 3 people unable to kill a healer beacause he out healed any damage they could dish out,so I can see why he would want to see a healing nerf.2 or 3 people is over kill REGARDLESS of how good the player is. Btw... like the idea of a OP/Scoundrel nerf or not..The people that cried for that nerf are the real blame here tbh.. its THOSE people that started this fire. Its the same in ANY mmo.. as soon as one nerf hits, more will follow. So yes, healing will get nerfed sooner or later.

you've seen 2 or 3 people unable to kill a healer because

1) These players were not very good

2) There was most likely a tank off to the side who you should have focused first

3) You all spammed your CC and gave them full resolve when they were at 80%

4) No one was using interrupts even though there were most likely 2-3 of them, giving you the ability to completely lock them out of any useful heals.

It's not healers, it's you. The reason ops/Scoundrels are getting the nerf bat is because they legitimately deserve a nerf when the only possible counter to them is on a 2 min cooldown. Nerf healers are you're basically making them nearly worthless since anyone with a clue will be able to kill them and the healer will be able to do nothing at all to combat it.

The solution is to learn to play better, and by knowledge of your "IT TAKES 2-3 PEOPLE TO KILL A HEALER!!!!11" claim I'd say you could use that advice as well.

AOE Healing + AOE Damage + Bad Players on Both Teams = Stupid Scores.

Nothing to see here folks.

Move along.

In other words, people are bad and can't focus fire the healer and instead think their AOE damage means something.

Edited by exphryl

Someone on these Forums does a good job on healing his Team and a little proud of himself posts this. The numbers clearly indicate this(enemy team 0 objective points, enemyteam dmg good, only real healer on his team, high hps,low deathcount on his team, etc...).

What the Community does:

* He cheated

* Healing is overpowered Nerf it

* laugh at him

* said he didn't participate in the fights and just tapped his own life

* generally blame Healer to be immortal(because of own incompetence)

really people i despise your attitude, you have no shame at all.

The only thing you can blame him for is, his enemys being idiots and not focusing him/not interrupting/stunning.. etc... it's so easy to kill a healer in this game it makes me lough everytime i do.

Healing is a tough job in ToR PvP, try it before talking BS.

Edited by Falkonwing

you've seen 2 or 3 people unable to kill a healer because

1) These players were not very good

2) There was most likely a tank off to the side who you should have focused first

3) You all spammed your CC and gave them full resolve when they were at 80%

4) No one was using interrupts even though there were most likely 2-3 of them, giving you the ability to completely lock them out of any useful heals.

It's not healers, it's you. The reason ops/Scoundrels are getting the nerf bat is because they legitimately deserve a nerf when the only possible counter to them is on a 2 min cooldown. Nerf healers are you're basically making them nearly worthless since anyone with a clue will be able to kill them and the healer will be able to do nothing at all to combat it.

The solution is to learn to play better, and by knowledge of your "IT TAKES 2-3 PEOPLE TO KILL A HEALER!!!!11" claim I'd say you could use that advice as well.

After your first point,I just had to stop.. I think most people in the lvl 40 range know how to play and use an interupt. I guess you play a healer?? So all the Op's/Scoundrels getting the big nerf bat should have just told all the people crying "We aren't OP.. you just suck"?? please try again. When a BH,Assasin, and a Jugg get a healer allmost dead just to see his health go POP... and he's all alone.. no tank near bye.. there is a problem. Infact I had something like that happen just today.. my self (lvl 43 PT) and an Assasin had this issue with a sage and he wasn't even 20th level..and yes I used my interupt. Did he?? I don't know... But its was a little over the top tbh.

Someone on these Forums does a good job on healing his Team and a little proud of himself posts this. The numbers clearly indicate this(enemy team 0 objective points, enemyteam dmg good, only real healer on his team, high hps,low deathcount on his team, etc...).

What the Community does:

* He cheated

* laugh at him

The only thing you can blame him for is, his enemys being idiots and not focusing him/not interrupting/stunning.. etc... it's so easy to kill a healer in this game it makes me lough everytime i do.

lol true ^

What the Community does:

* He cheated

* laugh at him

Yeah its a bit ridiculous the amount of BS people talk on these forums

This guy is on my server. He got the 1mil healing by standing in the acid pit in huttball and throwing out aoe heals on the group and single target healing himself.

Your so bad that you didnt realise the map was voidstar.. lol

After your first point,I just had to stop.. I think most people in the lvl 40 range know how to play and use an interupt. I guess you play a healer?? So all the Op's/Scoundrels getting the big nerf bat should have just told all the people crying "We aren't OP.. you just suck"?? please try again. When a BH,Assasin, and a Jugg get a healer allmost dead just to see his health go POP... and he's all alone.. no tank near bye.. there is a problem. Infact I had something like that happen just today.. my self (lvl 43 PT) and an Assasin had this issue with a sage and he wasn't even 20th level..and yes I used my interupt. Did he?? I don't know... But its was a little over the top tbh.

Nobody cares about your low level PvP experience because youre low level.

Also, lrn2play.