Friday for December Only?

KnifeShotYa

Wrong. I pre-ordered last week and I've been waiting for this game since before it was even announced. I didn't have the money at the time pre-orders went up and with the large amount of games coming out between then and now, it's kinda hard to save up enough cash, plus college and gas which take a good chunk out of my wallet.

Sorry, most people who pre-ordered have most likely been waiting for this game for a long time and are extremely anxious to play finally.

As for OP: I think it's incredibly silly if they save December for Friday. What's the point? If you take care of October and November, why not just throw the smallest amount of pre-orders in with it at the end? BioWare took care of what, 2 months and a few days today, and that was before the addition of new servers. Going to be pretty silly if they don't end up inviting December tomorrow.

Sucks for you bro

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL you've been waiting for like 2 weeks most of us have been waiting months if not years
Just because many of us hadn't pre-ordered until late, doesn't mean we haven't been anticipating it's launch for the last 2-3 years.

Look at our join dates.

Edited by Couver

I'm a Decemberist and truly believe because we were so latent with our pre-orders, we should have to wait until February to be able to play.

I preordered yesterday and EXCUUUUUSE me if I actually wanted to test the game out before I dropped $60 on it. That's diaper money!

LOL you've been waiting for like 2 weeks most of us have been waiting months if not years

This isn't true, some of us had to test and see if our computers could run it before we could pre-order and the open beta wasnt until the end of november, doesnt mean we weren't waiting, because we were..

I'm a Decemberist and truly believe because we were so latent with our pre-orders, we should have to wait until February to be able to play.

Meh, a Decemberist would either be too lazy to log in before March in that case, or would forget all about the February launch...

This isn't true, some of us had to test and see if our computers could run it before we could pre-order and the open beta wasnt until the end of november, doesnt mean we weren't waiting, because we were..

I'm sorry but if you pre ordered in December you've been waiting 2 weeks that's just how I see it and that's how bio/ea see it so just be happy when you get in the game

If the price I pay for waiting until I tried the game to preorder it is 3 measly days ... I'm fine with that.

I've been playing MMO's far too long to buy one on hype alone.

Heck, I almost didn't buy this one ... but figured the single player side of it was worth 60 bucks. If I get into raiding here, that's just bonus.

I kind of dont understand the point to let in two of the biggest months all tomorrow then save the smallest half month(december) for its own day? Seems kind of silly and a slap to the face to all december peoples for waiting :(

Decemberists don't whine. We are the relaxed, happy-go-lucky, slightly trendy cool kids. We are confident in our position as underdogs and don't feel a need to follow the unwashed masses. If Darth Maul had a cute young sister, she would be a Decemberist.

You've been officially relegated to November.

Edited by Kthx