PETITION: Add a cape to JK Guardian Battlemaster Chestpiece

-Sithis-

Please Bioware, add a cape to the Guardian battlemaster chest. I never thought I'd miss the radio backpack from the champion chest, but with the ridiculous butt-pad on the BM piece, it just looks stupid (yes even more stupid than the previous tiers of pvp gear).

Guardians, lets unite and get some capes on our pvp gear (or complete reskin), especially the BM chest! Enough of this abandoning cool armor at lvl 50!

Please sign if you agree!

God no....I have to basically level wearing a hood from 14-50. Now I get to 50 and you want to have a cap?!? No thanks, battlemaster chestpiece looks great as is. Edited by Raza

i love the pvp gear especially the guardian it looks so awesome. minus the helmet

and I would really hate it if they added a cape to this. The lvl 40 pvp set looks good with a cape but this set does not need it at all.

They really just need to make all this gear fully custumizable then they wouldnt have this problem

i love the pvp gear especially the guardian it looks so awesome. minus the helmet

and I would really hate it if they added a cape to this. The lvl 40 pvp set looks good with a cape but this set does not need it at all.

They really just need to make all this gear fully custumizable then they wouldnt have this problem

Are you high? How does that armor remind you in ANY way of a Jedi Knight? If anything, the armor should look like the guy in the middle of the loading screen; at a minimum.