Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

<insert profanity here> YOU BIOWARE!

Razyr

Really am raging HARD right now (yeah, Im mad bro) because I've written about this issue before and it still hasn't been addressed.

Where is my swag?

T-shirts, baseball caps, polo shirts, posters and so much more... I want, and you do NOT have a store. The SWTOR icon is awesome, would look great in gold on all of these items.

And yet, you continue to ignore my pleas. So I WILL NOT buy any of your swag until you get a store in place. You're really pissing me off! :D

On a different note, if I could have a mod tell someone in the know that, "cdn is open"? Not a big deal, but someone may want to take care of that. Completely and easily accessible within a few seconds. Thanks.

Edited by Razyr

You mean the Empire logo is cool. Cause that's all there really is. Empire.

It's too cool for most, yes. Really I'd expect a black polo shirt with an embroidered Imperial logo on the front to run about $900 each, BECAUSE THEY ARE THAT FREAKING AWESOME, and to possibly blow up the internet if sold from an online store.

So I went with something everyone could afford and enjoy. :cool:

It's too cool for most, yes. Really I'd expect a black polo shirt with an embroidered Imperial logo on the front to run about $900 each, BECAUSE THEY ARE THAT FREAKING AWESOME, and to possibly blow up the internet if sold from an online store.

So I went with something everyone could afford and enjoy. :cool:

I'd wear it!

Greetings folks!

As a gentle reminder to everyone, please remember the following:

• Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
  • Trolling - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
  • Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
  • Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the Flag Post feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.
  • Ignoring - If you feel you simply cannot get along with another community member, please place them on your ignore list.

Thank you!

Edited by Trineda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.